If Britney collaborated with a Kpop group, which one would you want?

britney-korea-piece-of-me.jpg.bb05593bac0d4b8e56db42b959013eff.jpg

As you all know, a lot of American artists have been collaborating with Kpop groups/stars: 

• Lady Gaga x BLACKPINK
  • Dua Lipa x BLACKPINK
  • Halsey x BTS
  • Nicki MInaj x BTS
  • Many, many more

The question is: which Kpop group(s) would you want Britney to collaborate with (if she ever makes music again:selenerz:)? 

I know this would likely never happen but it'd definitely help her reach a lot of the younger generation! ;)

Besides BLACKPINK and BTS, I think I'd want to see her collab with Red Velvet too :makeitrain:

The only group that has the class and concept diversity similar to Britney is Girls’ Generation. 

One of their members, Hyoyeon, is called Korea’s Britney Spears since her debut.

They even have a song inspired in Baby One More Time.

Toxic incluence as well we love iconic legends.

23 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Honestly a collab with BTS would be suiting since their lyrics have strong and empowering themes but I know it would be redundant if she collabs with them.

Eww no please!!! 

27 minutes ago, Itachi said:

not a boy band but a member of a boy band

ActiveBabyishBull-small.gif

Taeyang. cos he's talented and delicious and he's my husband but i can lend him to Britney :ramona:

also, his song Wedding Dress is the only k pop song i listen to :orangu:

No thanks ew

• Like 1

I don't think any collaboration with this generation of Kpop would really fit her that well. To be honest I don't think groups collaborating with singers fit well in general, not only for kpop. 

Maybe a collaboration with someone from an older generation, like Lee Hyori, would be cool. This is basically What You Need, and I can see Britney performing like this for sure.