6ix9ine desperate for #1 and offers fans $10,000

11 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

I’m SO over all of these artists begging their fans to make their songs go #1. It’s literally someone new every week. Who tf cares?? If people want to buy and stream your song they’re going to do so. Begging and pleading like a toddler isn’t going to make a difference. It’s actually quite pathetic. :ririshade1:

Atleast some artist are trying to act cute without sounding moronic (minus justin) while asking their fans to promote a new song. This skittle head is just all over the place. You're clearly desperate if you are going to offer 10k to yr "fans" (i everyday pray that his fans find the light :clownery:)

• Like 1
15 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

I’m SO over all of these artists begging their fans to make their songs go #1. It’s literally someone new every week. Who tf cares?? If people want to buy and stream your song they’re going to do so. Begging and pleading like a toddler isn’t going to make a difference. It’s actually quite pathetic. :ririshade1:

PREACH! :meryl:

• Love 1

Oh god i can't stand him, like for real:nochillbrit: he is begging fans to buy merch, cd, cassettes, etc for 156946327th time just to get him on top, and he is offering 10,000 to someone just to make his trashy song viral on tiktok?:jeanluc:

and i bet nobody's gonna get a cent from him or from nicki:yesokay: 

i don't know guys this whole situation is just a mess, and at this point i'm starting to dislike nicki as well  :joanne:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block