6ix9ine desperate for #1 and offers fans $10,000

1 minute ago, Spicechinodiva said:

It's worse. 

He's not getting any streams. 

He's only selling cos of the 69 cents price. 

Even in streaming nobody wants to listen to it 

It's only being bought ans video viewed cos of Nicki. Can't she see. He's using her for clout. The exact thing she hates. Clout chasing 

@JordanMiller

@Roxxy

This is so embarrassing and I’m living for it. Nicki must be livid. Stream “rockstar” by DaBaby 🤣

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, IgorMarleyBasic said:

I am still DISGUSTED that a non black person gets away with the n-word usage and people are BUYING his music. This world is such a mess sometimes. Nicki is luckily carrying the song completely but very disappointed in her involvement here...

gross love and hip hop GIF

This! Idk why he is allowed to use that word and Nicki is just as disgusting for associating herself with him for a SECOND song. But clearly she has some type of trauma she’s dealing with herself if she married a ****** offender, and her brother is a ****** offender, and now she’s collaborating with a ****** offender. None of that is normal....and neither is her 🍑

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

This! Idk why he is allowed to use that word and Nicki is just as disgusting for associating herself with him for a SECOND song. But clearly she has some type of trauma she’s dealing with herself if she married a ****** offender, and her brother is a ****** offender, and now she’s collaborating with a ****** offender. None of that is normal....and neither is her 🍑

morgan freeman applause GIF by The Academy Awards 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

I mean i like money lol so i guess its a new off the wall tactic 

All money isn’t good money. And like matty said above, 6ixty9ine cents will probably say he was joking about the money just like Doja lied about showing her chesticles 

2 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

All money isn’t good money. And like matty said above, 6ixty9ine cents will probably say he was joking about the money just like Doja lied about showing her chesticles 

tbh i have no idea who these people are he is but from the news and stuff isn't he a snitch lol jk im seriously the old man of breatheheavy lool my peoplem were Britney, Christina, Jessica...

6 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

tbh i have no idea who these people are he is but from the news and stuff isn't he a snitch lol jk im seriously the old man of breatheheavy lool my peoplem were Britney, Christina, Jessica...

Yeah he’s a snitch b_itch 🐀 lol. He’s problematic AF 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block