Selena Gomez teasing new single?!

• Leader

Selena Gomez is teasing a project, and Selenators are under the impression it's a new song. Out June 19th.

Gomez began previewing puzzle pieces that fans eventually stitched together. It's a black and gold graphic with Selena's name emblazoned on bling. 

Some aren't convinced it's new music, rather it's something related to Rare beauty or her cooking show. 

IDK, to me it seems music-related :clownery:

What do you think it is? Also, #JusticeForBoyfriend

selena-gomez.jpg.690f78c40e8472aa6596917e03691b2c.jpg

She’s so hit and miss for me. I think Rare was ok as a whole, but she seemed uninterested in the project so she abandoned it after the second week?! She’s so weird. Another turn off for me was when she performed the lead single live. She literally can’t sing or perform, and her stage presence is just not...... I hope it’s not music related because she just ain’t ready or confident enough. 

I was rooting for her. I’m still waiting for that BIG BIG era of Selena Gomez, but for now... take your time and work on yourself. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
51 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Selena Gomez is teasing a project, and Selenators are under the impression it's a new song. 

Gomez began previewing puzzle pieces that fans eventually stitched together. It's a black and gold graphic with Selena's name emblazoned on bling. 

Some aren't convinced it's new music, rather it's something related to Rare beauty or her cooking show. 

IDK, to me it seems music-related :clownery:

What do you think it is? Also, #JusticeForBoyfriend

selena-gomez.jpg.690f78c40e8472aa6596917e03691b2c.jpg

If its music that's great her songs are always good rarely does she release any bad ones 

hmmm I agree she is too weird to promote albums.

She teased and created SOOO MUCH expectation around this album (i think it was like 2 years of teasing and waiting), she put a lot of pressure for this to be sucessful and then.. she does no promotion, she release horrible low budget videos and a deluxe version nobody was expecting.

All this makes no sense :fran:.  She should try to make a movie or something, I like her as a person.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Barajas said:

hmmm I agree she is too weird to promote albums.

She teased and created SOOO MUCH expectation around this album (i think it was like 2 years of teasing and waiting), she put a lot of pressure for this to be sucessful and then.. she does no promotion, she release horrible low budget videos and a deluxe version nobody was expecting.

All this makes no sense :fran:.  She should try to make a movie or something, I like her as a person.

everything you said x 10000000 :fran:.

• Like 2

I absolutely love Rare and I still listen to it regularly :barbie: imo she made a huge mistake not releasing "Ring" as a single also the fact that she didn't really promote it anywhere except that tragic live performance at the AMAS dulled the era :yaknow: apparently "Boyfriend" wasn't even sent to radios so I really don't see what the point was in the deluxe edition :clownery: I Stan Selena so this isn't shade just an honest opinion:mattafact:

• Like 3

Selena needs to retire and just produce tv shows. Revival was a slay, rare had a rare hit or two, but the re-release sucked. If she is just going to throw out songs here and there randomly, she can keep it. Boyfriend sucked and most of rare sucked. She seems like she either isn’t into it anymore or just plain doesn’t care, but I can’t see Interscope continuing to fund her career how it is now. And it pains me to say this because I LOOOOOOVE Selena and was hoping she’d be a true pop force, especially since she always said how much she loved Britney. But she needs to focus on herself and her health.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block