Unpopular Britney Opinions

Me Against the Music is very underrated in this fanbase and amongst GP. She gave us rhythm, flow, choreo, collab, monster video and performances. And yet it underperformed :shocked:

And Then We Kiss is a gem, would have taken ITZ even higher (imagine a live performance)

I really like the Radar mv: it has a storyline, beautiful location and LOOKS

I think Big Fat Bass is a good song, it fits FF well and it's my fav will.i.am collab

I can't stand Liar, in my opinion the only song out of place in Glory. It sounds like a Circus bonus track. But this is just my opinion :bedtime:

• Love 9

Unpopular Britney army opinion. 

Me against the music is only hated in the fandom cos of Madonna.

Everybody in a majority of this fandom acts like Madonna ruined it 

However. It wouldn't have been a massive hit in Australia and other countries without Madonna.

Madonna gave Britney a hit. Especially in countries where Hip hop music doesn't really chart well. It only flopped in the Uzs cos Madonna was basically dixie Chicked cos of the views on the Iraq war. Which she still believes we had no right going in with our tanks and destroying a country like we did.

• Like 1

Pretty Girls isn’t as bad as people think and the video is actually one of her best. We got looks, a story, dancing, personality, acting, and nostalgic vibes as the video is 80s inspired and Iggys verse pays homage to Baby. Also the live performance was cool and her outfit was slayage. Not to mention it served us with her COOLEST live tv opening ever. They literally zoomed in from nowhere. Extremely original. The song isn’t her best but all the work put behind it was great.

• Love 3

Mmm Papi is a great song!

My Baby is a nice song! Very Mariah-ish

Circus album is GREAT but seems rushed and some songs have some kind of unfinished feeling to them. Also the album is quiter than the rest of the albums! Always drove me nuts while listening to my mixes - especially with headphones!

Femme Fatale is full of pop gems, legendary, timeless and no. 1 hit worthy but Glory really IS better guys in so many ways - you probably just need more time to hear it 

Britney Jean is a decent album - loved listening to it until we discovered....well....

Chillin with you doesn´t deserve the hate

Private show and What you need are great songs!! (the voice tho - ruined it)

Glory is NOT overated! In terms of GP - all of my non-britney-fans friends like/love all of the Glory material that I play for examples in a car, house,...

And main one - It is okay that Britney is not ´´out there´´!!!    I don´t want her to come up with new music because YOU want it. I want her to surprise me one day, with the annoucement of the annoucement :barbie:

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Paolo94 said:

Me Against the Music is very underrated in this fanbase and amongst GP. She gave us rhythm, flow, choreo, collab, monster video and performances. And yet it underperformed :shocked:

Yes! MATM is one of the best (if not the best) Britney videos! When I want to show someone Britney dancing skills - MATM baby! Also In the zone is Primeney to me!

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, 5HINee said:

I almost downvoted you

Hehe. :hugs:

However, I will say, no one should be downvoting in this thread because that's the whole point of this - sharing your unpopular opinion. If we all posted "acceptable" Britney things, then how would it be "unpopular".

Those who downvote people in this thread clearly did not understand the assignment. :imacat:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, johnnyswanda said:

Yes! MATM is one of the best (if not the best) Britney videos! When I want to show someone Britney dancing skills - MATM baby! Also In the zone is Primeney to me!

Agreed! The MATM ABC special performance is pure fire! I hope she'll perform it again in future residencies/tours. I have a feeling she really likes the song :livinggg:

Apart from some killer performances, I don’t think BOMT Era Britney was all too much to get excited about. I don’t think she really took off until Oops!, she wasn’t iconic yet..

I LOVE her 2001 David Letterman Slave 4 U performance more than the VMA one. Her dancing is more fluid and she smiles a lot more. 

Britney doesn’t need to come back, sometimes I think the world is undeserving of her. She puts so much good out there and all she gets back is siht, sometimes even from fans.

Brave New Girl is amazing, it was my fave track on ITZ, for a long time. 

Britney deserves to inducted into the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame, just as Madonna has. She’s iconic and her influence in music and culture is still felt today. She represents the modern Teen POP Star Prototype, she is POP. Not an unpopular idea here with B fans, to to the general public who thinks all she does is lip sync. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2