Is Bipolar a Justification for a Permanent C-ship?

Arckangel

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is it that Britney and Amanda Bynes are both in conservatorships but Amanda hasn’t worked in 10 years and has been mainly kept out of the spotlight but yet Britney has spent the last decade doing the complete opposite. 

Mariah Carey, Demi Lovato, Bebe Rexha, Pete Davidson, Russel Brand, Catherine Zeta Jones and Kanye West all have mental illnesses yet none of them are in a conservatorship. 

I’m going to say this again. You cannot simply lie and make up a medical condition that puts someone under the constraints Britney is under.  No matter how much money you have. It took my family nearly a year to place my sister in one, who is manic depressive and was suicidal at the time. 
Britney very well may have had the early signs of dementia. The ***** she was being fed by Sam and the ones she was abusing played a huge factor in that. I don’t think she has dementia. That could have just been put on the public record for her protection. Britney is very clearly bipolar and manic depressive. Both of which can be very serious conditions that are Magnified by her public image.

im getting really tired of this theory. Let’s wait and see how the next few months play out.  Regardless we have absolutely no right to her medical history or diagnosis. 

her father and Lou are ****ty people. If the courts decide she does infact  need to remain in the position she is, i sincerely hope her father is removed from all of it. Not all conservatorships are a bad thing if the right parties are involved. 

britney has lived a life no one else in this world can ever experience or understand. She clearly isn’t comfortable talking about her health problems. I don’t get why we are so comfortable with it. 

2 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

TMZ made a slip up by saying she was never officially diagnosed with Bipolar. 

Therefore who knows what the real reason for the c-ship is. And I know plenty who have bipolar and they're totally fine as long as they take their meds. Whatever Lou planted in Jamie's head.... It's BAD. So bad that it was convincing enough for the judge to approve it and allow this c-ship to go on for 12+ yrs now. 

Let's remember there's a whole net of lawyers, doctors and probably judges that literally live off of this.

Last year it even came out this sort of seminar for lawyers that talked about the benefits of working with conservatorship cases. And let's not forget that Britney's appointed lawyer, Sam Ingham, was accused of conspiring to kill one of his other conservatee clients, Casey Kasem. 

54 minutes ago, YannFrance said:

she suffers from MK ultra abuse, she needs guidance for sure. She's acting so weird when she's doing everything by herself it's almost scary.

She does not suffer from MK Ultra, she has suffered trauma since she was little, in fact, she developed childhood eczema due to that trauma, and due to her alcoholic and abusive father.

36 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Agree that she is prime example of MK ultra abuse victim. But with that being said. She was doing fine in 2008/09. Whatever they did to her post 2010. It messed her up greatly.

She believed the guardianship was only temporary and agreed to blackmail, at which point she discovered that she had been lied to and the guardianship was permanent.Here is her change of attitude.

13 minutes ago, Yok1 said:

Who do you think did that to her? Or continue to do so? I don't think she ever had bipolar disorder. She has dissociative identity disorder as a result of continuous abuse during childhood (father Jamie and creeps at Disney?) as well as in adulthood,  remember rumors on Jason beating her? 

The only person responsible for her trauma is her parents, her father for being an alcoholic  and abusive and a mother for allowing all this since she was a child.

8 minutes ago, Yok1 said:

No Jason Trawick, I think he was one of her MK Ultra handlers.

Jason did a really nasty thing, which is to take advantage of guardianship to be her boyfriend and get closer to her when under normal conditions it had never happened and she always had him in the friendship zone.

Her father is an abuser and there has always been a rumor that she was physically assaulted, I said it recently and I say it with full responsibility that I think there are incidents that she is a person who is being physically abused.

I don't think Jason abused her, I think he was a possessive and controlling person, and I think the person who abused her got out of control and blamed Jason and then whitewashed the image and defended him and the rumor died.

7 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

No.

Something happened in Summer of 2010 when she had another breakdown.

Although allegedly she had had a meltdown on set of HIAM mv.

Something happened but she is in conservatorship for other purposes, not to be controlled by MK ultra.

3 minutes ago, MyQueenBritney said:

How is it that Britney and Amanda Bynes are both in conservatorships but Amanda hasn’t worked in 10 years and has been mainly kept out of the spotlight but yet Britney has spent the last decade doing the complete opposite. 

Mariah Carey, Demi Lovato, Bebe Rexha, Pete Davidson, Russel Brand, Catherine Zeta Jones and Kanye West all have mental illnesses yet none of them are in a conservatorship. 

Just take a look at Demi Lovato for example. She is bi polar and has suffered with depression, self harm, anorexia, binge eating, bulimia, **** addiction, alcohol addiction and suicidal thoughts ever since she was a young child. Demi has openly admitted to taking substances like Adderall, Xanax and Coke. Her coke addiction was so bad that she couldn’t go more than 30-60 minutes without it. In 2010 she punched her back up dancer Alex in the face for ratting her out to her management. She’s had multiple stays in rehab, gone though many sobriety partners/coaches and nearly died of an overdose. After everything she’s been through Demi is not in a conservatorship and is still free to make all her own decisions for herself but yet Britney isn’t. 

Amanda has an LPS conservatorship, in case she has severe bipolarity or severe mental illness ... it's more logical, although I would never recommend a guardianship, it would be the last option. A person in a conservatorship cannot and should not work because they are legally incapacitated.

3 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

No matter how much money you have. It took my family nearly a year to place my sister in one, who is manic depressive and was suicidal at the time. 

And it's precisely that what makes everything even more suspicious. As you say, and as the Gram Girls noted many times too, getting a conservatorship even when it's actually needed it's so difficult to achieve, because it basically strips away a person from their rights, you have to do even the impossible to convince a judge that the cship is really needed. Not Reva Goetz, though, she was born to put people under conservatorships left and right, and Lou and Britney's "team" knew exactly who had to handle this.

That's why one of the lawyers that Britney first had hired (I think the one that was hired through Sam Lutfi) wanted to take the case to the Federal Court, but of course he wasn't even recognized as her lawyer by Reva Goetz, and I think he even got a restraining order to stay away from Britney. 

Between Reva and Sam Ingham, decided that Britney Spears wasn't fit to participate in any of the hearings or legal procedures related to her conservatorship as well.

reva.png

21 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

I’m going to say this again. You cannot simply lie and make up a medical condition that puts someone under the constraints Britney is under.  No matter how much money you have. It took my family nearly a year to place my sister in one, who is manic depressive and was suicidal at the time. 
Britney very well may have had the early signs of dementia. The ***** she was being fed by Sam and the ones she was abusing played a huge factor in that. I don’t think she has dementia. That could have just been put on the public record for her protection. Britney is very clearly bipolar and manic depressive. Both of which can be very serious conditions that are Magnified by her public image.

im getting really tired of this theory. Let’s wait and see how the next few months play out.  Regardless we have absolutely no right to her medical history or diagnosis. 

her father and Lou are ****ty people. If the courts decide she does infact  need to remain in the position she is, i sincerely hope her father is removed from all of it. Not all conservatorships are a bad thing if the right parties are involved. 

britney has lived a life no one else in this world can ever experience or understand. She clearly isn’t comfortable talking about her health problems. I don’t get why we are so comfortable with it. 

No one wants to know her medical history.

Probably the medicines Sam put in her food have played a big factor, but her doctor is there for this, to help her, to recover well, to find the problem and the goal, to report Sam in court for what did, which is a crime. That's what a good doctor and psychiatrist and a good family would have done.

14 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

And it's precisely that what makes everything even more suspicious. As you say, and as the Gram Girls noted many times too, getting a conservatorship even when it's actually needed it's so difficult to achieve, because it basically strips away a person from their rights, you have to do even the impossible to convince a judge that the cship is really needed. Not Reva Goetz, though, she was born to put people under conservatorships left and right, and Lou and Britney's "team" knew exactly who had to handle this.

That's why one of the lawyers that Britney first had hired (I think the one that was hired through Sam Lutfi) wanted to take the case to the Federal Court, but of course he wasn't even recognized as her lawyer by Reva Goetz, and I think he even got a restraining order to stay away from Britney. 

Between Reva and Sam Ingham, decided that Britney Spears wasn't fit to participate in any of the hearings or legal procedures related to her conservatorship as well.

reva.png

Ugh, so many fcking psychopaths involved in the U.S. legal system. Reva, Ingham, Lou Taylor, all of them. I sure hope there is a God just so that they all rot in hell for the destruction they've done to hundreds of helpless people. :blast:

10 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Let's remember there's a whole net of lawyers, doctors and probably judges that literally live off of this.

Last year it even came out this sort of seminar for lawyers that talked about the benefits of working with conservatorship cases. And let's not forget that Britney's appointed lawyer, Sam Ingham, was accused of conspiring to kill one of his other conservatee clients, Casey Kasem. 

we shouldnt forget this

On 6/9/2020 at 8:19 PM, PokemonSpears said:

deep well

Archived