Billie Eilish Has Sold Nearly 185 Million Records Worldwide!

44 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Billie's label counting "sales" like:

Bad At Math GIFs | Tenor

I'm sorry, but the streaming era has effed up the concept of sales figures and certifications. Now literally every popular artist can get a pseudo-Diamond single/album overnight just by having high streaming numbers. It's ridiculous. 

But Bad Guy has sold 19 million pure copies. Billie Eilish album last year sold 4 million PURE copies WW, and to this day has sold 7 million PURE copies. With pure sales, Billie has sold around 50-65 million records WW. I already cleared this out :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

1 hour ago, limezd said:

Her fans streamed her music. It not actual sales. No ******* way she outsold every legend with a single album. 

Didn't i already say that these are record sales with CSPC units combined? Let me make this clear:

My Analysis:

Single Sales= Pure Copies + CSPC

= 174,856,000 Total Units Sold

Album & EP Sales= Pure Copies (ONLY)

= 10,324,000

Thus, 184 million records sold WW.

If you want ONLY pure sales, then Billie has sold around 50-65 million records WW. Hope its cleared now.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, bitbitboi said:

oh you mean SINGLES.... ok whatever

Then i would have said she has sold 185 million singles with CSPC! This is a combination of Pure Sales of Albums and EPs and Pure Copies + CSPC sales of Single sales :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

2 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

111,000 copies sold the first week... FAKE US FANS

This is what u call progress, i'll tell u :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

26 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I dunno. I like her, but I got fuc king tired of seeing her everywhere and hearing bad guy all the time. She has talent and some good songs. It wi be interesting to see how she evolves over time. I guess I’m too old to like, get her. And her videos are weird AF.  :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I suggest you listen to My Future and Everything I Wanted. They are both beautiful and optimistic songs :)

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Dont Smile At Me Single AND Album Track Sales: 62.941.000

When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? Single AND Album Track Sales: 101.230.000

Non-Album Single Sales: 10,415,000

Album and EP sales: 10.324.000

TOTAL RECORD SALES: 184,910,000

So you are telling me she has released an ep, album and a single, that total 24 songs and those 24 songs average 2.5 million each in track sales? Totaling 63 million sales?

then on top of that she sold another 101 million copies of her ep, debut album and that one stand alone single she had?

Where area her RIAA certifications? How many she has? 

impossible.

She outsold Britney’s career with one album. She outsold Whitney’s, Celine’s, Pink’s, Christina’s, Adele’s, Taylor’s, Rihanna’s, Mariah’s and Prince’s career as well.

Madonna better watch out! She about to outsell you girl!!!

bull****.

she probably sold 10 mill albums and another 10-15 mill in singles.

lol

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, limezd said:

So you are telling me she has released an ep, album and a single, that total 24 songs and those 24 songs average 2.5 million each in track sales? Totaling 63 million sales?

then on top of that she sold another 101 million copies of her ep, debut album and that one stand alone single she had?

impossible.

She outsold Britney’s career with one album. She outsold Whitney’s, Celine’s, Pink’s, Christina’s, Adele’s, Taylor’s, Rihanna’s, Mariah’s and Prince’s career as well.

bull****.

lol

Exactly what I was thinking. I know she is famous, but no way she is selling legendary numbers like that with one album. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

Exactly what I was thinking. I know she is famous, but no way she is selling legendary numbers like that with one album. 

I can see that my math is not good there, so she supposedly sold 63 million records with her EP and another 101 million records with her debuct album and then another 10 million copies of Everything I Wanted single.

That totals 7.3 millions per song. Or something like that. Which is bull**** as well.

4 minutes ago, limezd said:

I can see that my math is not good there, so she supposedly sold 63 million records with her EP and another 101 million records with her debuct album and then another 10 million copies of Everything I Wanted single.

That totals 7.3 millions per song. Or something like that. Which is bull**** as well.

Anyways, just checked RIAA website and she does have 51 million certification for her albums and singles in USA. 

15 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yesssss. I kind of feel bad that whatever step Billie takes, she gets dragged for it. It feels like after she won 5 grammys, it felt like the GP and media were angry that it was a FEMALE who was the youngest grammy winner, and from that night onwards, she is one of the most hated celebrities in the game now. I think ita extremely harsh and mean, and it feels all deja vu, stanning a singer (Britney) who was excessively ridiculed by the media.

Really? They're being that harsh with her?

I wish they'd turn on someone who actually deserves it like Halsey...

• Love 1
7 hours ago, limezd said:

impossible.

bull****.

lol

Lol

Bad Guy alone sold 28 million sales :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Its just a combination of CSPC, chill. With CSPC combined, Britney has sold 389 million records and the other stars u mentioned have sold over 350 million too with CSPC combined. If i add CSPC with album sales, then Billie's numbers would be around 200 million but i didn't because there was reliable information of her album and EP sales and they sold monstrous numbers so i dont see the period

6 hours ago, limezd said:

Anyways, just checked RIAA website and she does have 51 million certification for her albums and singles in USA. 

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Did i not already tell you that :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I did tell you her total pure record sales would total up around 50-63 million :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

Really? They're being that harsh with her?

I wish they'd turn on someone who actually deserves it like Halsey...

Yeah, Very harsh.

I dont think anyone deserves such hate, but yeah there are worser people like Perez hilton who deserve the hate for all the stuff he said to Britney in 2007.

Also, where are your Exhale music award votings :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block