Billie Eilish Has Sold Nearly 185 Million Records Worldwide!

Her debut album was the best selling album of 2019 (selling over 4 million copies by the end of 2019), and has now sold 6 million copies  around the world. In the next five years, chances are thatthe album must have already sold 15-20 million copies.

Like in the next five years, chances are that the Britney’s Glory must have already sold 5 million copies 

;-)

• Haha 3
Just now, Blackout2006 said:

I mean glory has with alot of hardship and struggle reached over a million sales :haha:

But who knows maybe in the next five years its sales will only increase from 1 million to 1.1 million :jj:

We can tell the non-Britney fans who support the #freebritney thing, that if they buy Glory, Britney will be saved :cheese:

• Haha 2
On 7/9/2020 at 4:13 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

And she didn't have to take her clothes off to sell or get these kind of #'s. 

You downvoted my Madonna response? Awww you mad because the truth hurts? Before you make a statement like this condemning all the female artists, who have every right, to express themselves any way they seem fit, think about how it will be applied to everyone. You don't get to pick and choose who is sl.ut shamed and who isn't. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't know if she's so successful because the standard of music is so low nowadays or that she's just that good , but I do like her music and think she's talented, I rarely listen to new music from circa 2018-2020  but she's one of the few new artists I can listen to .....I have high expectations from her :schoolingtime:

• 1 month later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block