Billie Eilish Has Sold Nearly 185 Million Records Worldwide!

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/1/2020 at 1:48 PM, OnlyBeyonce said:

yes she sell a lot but what is her impact on pop culture?  :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

giphy.gif 

Gurl, she just debuted. She is the youngest grammy winner, had the best-selling album and single of 2019 simultaneously, Everything i wanted and Bad guy, Most awarded female artist of this year, Youngest artist with a critically-acclaimed album, most searched female artist of 2019, youngest artist to record for the James Bond Franchise and...

Should i go on? :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
On 7/10/2020 at 1:22 AM, robert26101 said:

I can’t believe people still waste their money buying music when you can just stream it. I haven’t bought an album or a single in like 5 years. 

I never streamed 1 song in my entire life, well Youtube yes, but i mean Spotify and the rest of it, i am just not interested. 

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

I'm happy for her, she gives off good energy and doesn't seem problematic like a lot of the pop bishes like Taylor or Demi.

Yesssss. I kind of feel bad that whatever step Billie takes, she gets dragged for it. It feels like after she won 5 grammys, it felt like the GP and media were angry that it was a FEMALE who was the youngest grammy winner, and from that night onwards, she is one of the most hated celebrities in the game now. I think ita extremely harsh and mean, and it feels all deja vu, stanning a singer (Britney) who was excessively ridiculed by the media.

• Love 1

I stand at a very weird place when it comes to Billie. I love ‘Ocean Eyes’ and ‘Everything I Wanted’. I bopped a little to Bad Guy at first, but then it turned into a very annoying song for me. ‘My Strange Addiction’ is a cool song too. Yet, I just don’t feel like listening to her album, there’s something that stops me I don’t know why. Maybe this is not for a 28-year-old guy :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:
Also, FINNEAS deserves more recognition. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block