Billie Eilish Has Sold Nearly 185 Million Records Worldwide!

Last year, when Billie debuted the no.1 hit single bad guy alongside the release of her debut album, When we all fall asleep, where do we go? Billie had since then become the biggest artist of 2019, dominating all the charts with two top 40 and 20 hits, the best selling album of 2019, and best selling single of 2019:mae:. So I have decided to see how many records Billie in total, has sold. So here is my analysis:-

Single Sales-

Whether you like Billie or not, you cannot deny that her strong suit is longevity and that's what helps her singles sell properly many months. So it would not be surprising to know Billie has sold 174 million singles . 47% of her single sales mostly come out from breakout 2019 hit Bad Guy which sold 28.13 million units (confirmed by IFPI) . Besides bad guy, other hit singles like Everything I wanted sold 8.29 million units (Certified Feb 28th, chances are that it has probably sold around 9 to 10 million units), Ocean eyes has sold 9.14 million units, When the party is over has sold 13.335 million units, Idontwannabeyouanymore has sold 7.14 million units, No time to die has sold around million units, lovely has sold 13.02, million units and you should see me in a crown has sold 7 million units!

Album Sales-

Not only is Billie a powerhouse in selling singles, but has very powerful album sales under her belt. Her debut album was the best selling album of 2019 (selling over 4 million copies by the end of 2019), and has now sold 7.002.000 million copies  around the world. In the next five years, chances are that the album must have already sold 15-20 million copies. Don't smile at me, despite being an E.P, has sold around 3,2 million copies despite no promotion. However, 80% of those sales came after Billie rising in the mainstream front.

FUN FACT: With TEA, Billies EP Don’t smile at me has sold 20 million records :o 

Single Sales- 174 million units

Album Sales- 10.32 million copies

Total Record Sales- 184 million records sold WW

Album sales have been calculated only with pure sales, and main source is Mediatraffic.de. With CSPC, DSAM EP has sold over 5 million units, and WWAFA,WDWG? has sold over 10 million copies. However, single sales have been calculated with "Pure + CSPC= Total Sales" using Worldwide Music Charts as my main source for collection. With pure sales, Billie has sold around 50-65 million records worldwide (ESTIMATE).

billie-sales.jpg.652fb89d4100038e8387a5377836eb82.jpg

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Last year, when Billie debuted the no.1 hit single bad guy alongside the release of her debut album, When we all fall asleep, where do we go? Billie had since then become the biggest artist of 2019, dominating all the charts with two top 40 and 20 hits, the best selling album of 2019, and best selling single of 2019:mae:. So I have decided to see how many records Billie in total, has sold. So here is my analysis:-

Single Sales-

Whether you like Billie or not, you cannot deny that her strong suit is longevity and that's what helps her singles sell properly many months. So it would not be surprising to know Billie has sold 37.5 million singles . 47% of her single sales mostly come out from breakout 2019 hit Bad Guy which sold 19.7 million units (confirmed by IFPI) . Besides bad guy, other hit singles like Everything I wanted sold 5.07 million units (Certified Feb 28th, chances are that it has probably sold around 9 to 10 million units), Ocean eyes has sold 3.02 million units, When the party is over has sold 7 million units, Idontwannabeyouanymore has sold 2 million units, No time to die has sold around million units, lovely has sold 4 million units and you should see me in a crown has sold 4.4 million units!

Album Sales-

Not only is Billie a powerhouse in selling singles, but has very powerful album sales under her belt. Her debut album was the best selling album of 2019 (selling over 4 million copies by the end of 2019), and has now sold 6 million copies  around the world. In the next five years, chances are that the album must have already sold 15-20 million copies. Don't smile at me, despite being an E.P, has sold around 2 million copies despite no promotion. However, 80% of those sales came after Billie rising in the mainstream front.

FUN FACT: With TEA, Billies EP Don’t smile at me has sold 20 million records :o 

Single Sales- 37.5 million units

Album Sales- 8.09 million units

Total Record Sales- 45.59 million records sold WW

@Dark.Knight, @Urbanney

one does not ask to be featured

Animated GIF

• Haha 3
  • Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block