Remember The Super Black Man Remix ?

Louis-j

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

I loved Wayne’s part, but no I didn’t want her to keep going in that direction, I wouldn’t want an album full of S&S remixes.

Last time she had a collab with relevant people was with G Eazy tho, unfortunately then she collab with irrelevant Tinashe.

He was still new, compared to all the other established artists and I'm sure most of the Britney Army didn't knew who he was. :queenflopga:

32 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

I remember she tweeted ‘Blackout 2.0?’ In 2012 or 2013 too. We were so excited when we heard Danja, Naughty Boy and William Orbit we’re confirmed for the album... But whatever they recorded never happened. 

La La La was intended for Britney Jean, and Britney even recorded the song and it was finished and mastered. However for whatever reason it didn’t make the cut (Label trying to be safe as usual) and it ended up becoming Sam Smith’s. I believe Work *****, Tik Tik Boom, Perfume and Alien are the only remaining songs from ‘Blackout 2.0’.

Britney was coming with U.K. Garage music, House, Electronic Dance, R&B and hip hop in 2013. The album would have been in her trinity. Just listen to La La La yourself: 

1 billion views :clownery:

Part of me really wishes this happened because I think the music would’ve been x10000000 better which would’ve helped soften the blow for how lame the whole era played out (no promo, two singles, etc) but part of me is also grateful because I feel like Britney would’ve suffered some backlash. Miley came out with an “urban” album and people attacked her for cultural appropriation. Woke culture became really big later that year. Britney didn’t need to be subjected to that imo

Just now, studlygeorge said:

Part of me really wishes this happened because I think the music would’ve been x10000000 better which would’ve helped soften the blow for how lame the whole era played out (no promo, two singles, etc) but part of me is also grateful because I feel like Britney would’ve suffered some backlash. Miley came out with an “urban” album and people attacked her for cultural appropriation. Woke culture became really big later that year. Britney didn’t need to be subjected to that imo

America is crazy. People find anything to ***** about. :juggingu: 

3 minutes ago, Louis_j said:

He was still new, compared to all the other established artists and I'm sure most of the Britney Army didn't knew who he was. :queenflopga:

I remember the threads when it was rumored G Eazy was featured and when he was announced, we knew him lol

Yeah he was too new to be as established as Diddy or Wayne but he was relevant.

1 minute ago, ShatteredBoy said:

I remember the threads when it was rumored G Eazy was featured and when he was announced, we knew him lol

Yeah he was too new to be as established as Diddy or Wayne but he was relevant.

and he made Make Me a success :juggingu:

They were supposed to!! That interview with Mario she said it was gonna be more urban. Hit boy was supposed to work on the record, he said so himself. He also said wiz khalifa was gonna be on the record. And then all the sudden **** changed .. which was SO dumb bc 2013 was like the year when hip hop started getting bigger and more pop artists were doing hip hop influenced records 

1 hour ago, Pinky98 said:

I remember she tweeted ‘Blackout 2.0?’ In 2012 or 2013 too. We were so excited when we heard Danja, Naughty Boy and William Orbit we’re confirmed for the album... But whatever they recorded never happened. 

La La La was intended for Britney Jean, and Britney even recorded the song and it was finished and mastered. However for whatever reason it didn’t make the cut (Label trying to be safe as usual) and it ended up becoming Sam Smith’s. I believe Work *****, Tik Tik Boom, Perfume and Alien are the only remaining songs from ‘Blackout 2.0’.

Britney was coming with U.K. Garage music, House, Electronic Dance, R&B and hip hop in 2013. The album would have been in her trinity. Just listen to La La La yourself: 

1 billion views :clownery:

I wish this was her song omgggggggg 😭😭 it would’ve been huge for her & it fits her voice so well

38 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I remember when that guy, whoever he was, made us believe we were getting a song called Feed the Wolves.

I also remember the song Old City of Mine

I love Old City of Mine. Thats the type of lyrical content Britney should have at this point. She still has so much growth as an artist in her I feel. Keen to see where she'll go next with her music. 

38 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I remember when that guy, whoever he was, made us believe we were getting a song called Feed the Wolves.

I also remember the song Old City of Mine

Old City Of Mine was completely fanmade, it was posted by a guy on exhale claiming it was a demo for B8. He revealed later it wasn't true. :mcorangu: 

It turned out better than 3/4 of BJ. :juggingu:

58 minutes ago, Louis_j said:

Old City Of Mine was completely fanmade, it was posted by a guy on exhale claiming it was a demo for B8. He revealed later it wasn't true. :mcorangu: 

It turned out better than 3/4 of BJ. :juggingu:

Well, I don't even remember hearing a demo with Britney's vocals, but I remember a songwriter confirmed on Twitter he did that song for her and that it was a ballad

Or was the songwriter a fake too? :mcorangu:

6 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Well, I don't even remember hearing a demo with Britney's vocals, but I remember a songwriter confirmed on Twitter he did that song for her and that it was a ballad

Or was the songwriter a fake too? :mcorangu:

I hate when people make up such lies, what's the point ? :wontcry:

Fake !

11 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

Britney’s discography was already iconic for Hip hop and underground beats. Just look at Blackout, Freakshow, Hold it against me (UK Dubstep), In the Zone, I’m a Slave For You, Boys, Scream and Shout, I got That Boom Boom, Outrageous, that was her best sound imo, and she KNEW it. The label always tryna make her into this poster barbie and it’s ridiculous 

12 hours ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

This didn’t get as much exposure as it should have. This look and style would have given her the edginess she needs to be popular again for a broader fanbase. 

But it really pisses me off that she filmed  her shots without the guys. She’s Been  so isolated and couldn’t build any organic relationships with her peers... 

S&M also deserved a video with Rihanna.. Unfortunately she didn’t even meet her to get on the song and recorded her part and sent it in

like S&M with rihanna i wish she did a video for Bangerz with miley both those songs deserved a video 

Archived