Remember The Super Black Man Remix ?

Louis-j

11 hours ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

I love this song!!!  would be amazing to hear Britney’s Version.

Do you have any receipts? I only find „ooh la la“ when I Google it😒

Unfortunately I can only find a couple news articles from 2014 where Naughty Boy refutes it and said he never got round to working with Britney, but I clearly remember it being a big topic in Exhale back in the day, we were powerful investigators back then :gagacrash:

Exhale has been hacked and migrated so much over the years almost all threads from that period and before are missing 

So much Britney history has been lost 😞

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Unfortunately I can only find a couple news articles from 2014 where Naughty Boy refutes it and said he never got round to working with Britney, but I clearly remember it being a big topic in Exhale back in the day, we were powerful investigators back then :gagacrash:

Exhale has been hacked and migrated so much over the years almost all threads from that period and before are missing 

So much Britney history has been lost 😞

Yeah I remember making a thread with confirmed producers for B8, who had talked about working with Brit. All scraped. :crying1:

Britney ate this look, effortless attitude, some other popstars trying to do hip hop style seemed so forced. Britney should do more urban, even If people "cancel" her, she past her prime so I don't think it's a big of deal.

I have no idea why the direction changed for BJ, but wouldn't surprise me If Larry and Adam saved some stuff for  Miley bangerz. Britney ended up with the edm material, I guess they thought It could appeal more for B fanbase - gays.

Archived