Remember The Super Black Man Remix ?

Louis-j

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This didn’t get as much exposure as it should have. This look and style would have given her the edginess she needs to be popular again for a broader fanbase. 

But it really pisses me off that she filmed  her shots without the guys. She’s Been  so isolated and couldn’t build any organic relationships with her peers... 

S&M also deserved a video with Rihanna.. Unfortunately she didn’t even meet her to get on the song and recorded her part and sent it in

6 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

This didn’t get as much exposure as it should have. This look and style would have given her the edginess she needs to be popular again for a broader fanbase. 

But it really pisses me off that she filmed  her shots without the guys. She’s Been  so isolated and couldn’t build any organic relationships with her peers... 

S&M also deserved a video with Rihanna.. Unfortunately she didn’t even meet her to get on the song and recorded her part and sent it in

She was more shy and guarded back then. 

I remember that it was played non stop on music channels in my country. 

This was the direction for B8. Danja and a bunch of other hip-hop producers were confirmed. Then all of a sudden we got what we got lmao

i love the instrumental in this version!! Drag the choreography all you want but I really wonder what they were gonna do visually for the Domination performance. At least in person with the overhead projections+main screen, the S&S interlude was really cool in POM. Especially when they added the lasers.

1 minute ago, studlygeorge said:

This was the direction for B8. Danja and a bunch of other hip-hop producers were confirmed. Then all of a sudden we got what we got lmao

i love the instrumental in this version!! Drag the choreography all you want but I really wonder what they were gonna do visually for the Domination performance. At least in person with the overhead projections+main screen, the S&S interlude was really cool in POM. Especially when they added the lasers.

Yes, she was in the studio with Hit-Boy :mcry:

3 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

I remember she tweeted ‘Blackout 2.0?’ In 2012 or 2013 too. We were so excited when we heard Danja, Naughty Boy and William Orbit we’re confirmed for the album... But whatever they recorded never happened. 

La La La was intended for Britney Jean, and Britney even recorded the song and it was finished and mastered. However for whatever reason it didn’t make the cut (Label trying to be safe as usual) and it ended up becoming Sam Smith’s. I believe Work *****, Tik Tik Boom, Perfume and Alien are the only remaining songs from ‘Blackout 2.0’.

Britney was coming with U.K. Garage music, House, Electronic Dance, R&B and hip hop in 2013. The album would have been in her trinity. Just listen to La La La yourself: 

1 billion views :clownery:

• Super Mods
54 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

You’re talking about the greatest covert team ever to be run by the demon herself, Lou Taylor :letitburn:

(Allegedly of course:awks:)

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

I remember she tweeted ‘Blackout 2.0?’ In 2012 or 2013 too. We were so excited when we heard Danja, Naughty Boy and William Orbit we’re confirmed for the album... But whatever they recorded never happened. 

La La La was intended for Britney Jean, and Britney even recorded the song and it was finished and mastered. However for whatever reason it didn’t make the cut (Label trying to be safe as usual) and it ended up becoming Sam Smith’s. I believe Work *****, Tik Tik Boom, Perfume and Alien are the only remaining songs from ‘Blackout 2.0’.

Britney was coming with U.K. Garage music, House, Electronic Dance, R&B and hip hop in 2013. The album would have been in her trinity. Just listen to La La La yourself: 

They all blamed Will because he was acting like a dictator and only letting his “friends” in or people he likes. Heard he wanted to cut Alien but Britney was insistent on it staying in. I could believe that because in the documentary she was trying to work in Alien to the set list despite Larry not feeling enthusiastic about it, she even said it was going to be the next single, her ******* team :orangu:

12 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Yes, she worked with Hit-Boy, Mike WiLL Made-It, Afrojack, Scoop DeVille & Darkchild.

There was also a feature with Wiz Khalifa.

A songwriter said she wrote a song with Naughty Boy for Britney but it was never confirmed it was that song or if Britney recorded the song.

8 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

They all blamed Will because he was acting like a dictator and only letting his “friends” in or people he likes. Heard he wanted to cut Alien but Britney was insistent on it staying in. I could believe that because in the documentary she was trying to work in Alien to the set list despite Larry not feeling enthusiastic about it, she even said it was going to be the next single, her ******* team :orangu:

Well isn't Hit-Boy his friend ? They did the remix together. All his songs got cut so that doesn't make any sense.

10 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

They have done nothing but stifle her artistry since day one and I’m sick of it 

16 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

I love this song!!!  would be amazing to hear Britney’s Version.

Do you have any receipts? I only find „ooh la la“ when I Google it😒

Archived