Rihanna’s discography is more iconic than Beyoncé’s

Agree ?  

186 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 hours ago, sullivanSP said:

This is a controversial topic... 

Rihanna in my opinion has more hits, more substance and has made music with Queen Britney. 

Umbrella 

Disturbia 

Don’t stop the music

Need I say more ?

i cannot name any Beyoncé songs except Crazy in Love... :kyliecry:

rih-bey2.jpg.1fa919b79ea2aafde82a671f3c7e7c3d.jpg

Don't forget Diamond too!

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
27 minutes ago, sullivanSP said:

So true, the hits are big ones too. International ones :sipnstare:

Yeah just like Britney, I can track my life through her songs. Beyonce had it here or there but RiRi always brought catchy songs

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Rihanna all the way. 

When’s the last time Beyoncé had a pop hit? 2009 with Single Ladies?

After that she just stole her sisters style and is ripping Africa continent couture pretending she’s from there. I’m gonna get so much hate for saying that. 

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, limezd said:

Rihanna all the way. 

After that she just stole her sisters style and is ripping Africa continent couture pretending she’s from there. I’m gonna get so much hate for saying that. 

I mean who cares about a pop hit when she was selling albums like hot cakes with self titled and Lemonade .... 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
22 minutes ago, limezd said:

Rihanna all the way. 

i mean shes connecting with her roots

i was born in the U.S doesnt mean i dont connect with my indian roots or if i was a singer i def would implement indian culture into my work 

• Love 2

I think they’re both iconic tbh. But not that impactful or legendary. Maybe Beyoncé is kinda legendary not gonna lie. But I like Rihanna’s music way more lol.

I feel like after Britney there isn’t a legendary singer or someone with a similar impact. Beyoncé has that celebrity mystery and inaccessible vibe that puts her above current pop stars and maybe Justin Bieber had a big impact too (we can’t deny the phenomenon) but neither of them come close to Britney tbh. 

You know who is the current celebrity with the biggest impact, Kim Kardashian lol, like it or not her and her family rule the world of trends.

• Love 3

Beyonce has a better music and better live performances, and she's the better singer too. But I have more respect to Rihanna cause she doesn't get involved in one too many plagiarist accusations unlike Beyonce who, from one era to another, is accused of ripping off certain artists (from writing credits, visuals, choreography, etc., name it). And Rihanna never came across as a perfect artist which once again Beyonce tries hard to be. :chrissy:

But since this is a question of better discography, then it has to be Beyonce. Beyonce's albums contain bops (even the non singles), and is usually consistent in its themes and messages. Rihanna's strength comes from her singles (and features) but when you listen to the whole album :imok:, I mean there's certainly a reason why she used to release ****ty albums every ******* year cause once the stronger tracks were released as singles, there's nothing else to release. And in the list of best selling artists, she is ranked higher than Beyonce and Britney only because her singles sold more :umwtf: (that doesn't even make sense).

• Love 3
8 hours ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

it's because Rihanna is pop :chrissy: and Beyoncé is PURE R&B since 2011.

what...beyonce was the most rnb on her first record though. she's dabbled in more genres since 2011 than before, during which she was far more heavily r&b & pop. 

i'm a bit curious about people considering rihanna more "pop" than beyonce..i would say she's less soulful and more aligned to dance music but rihanna hasn't really been that much more pop-oriented than beyonce (both have been pretty pop-oriented up until their more recent releases)

• Love 2
3 hours ago, NormaJeanSpears said:

what...beyonce was the most rnb on her first record though. she's dabbled in more genres since 2011 than before, during which she was far more heavily r&b & pop. 

i'm a bit curious about people considering rihanna more "pop" than beyonce..i would say she's less soulful and more aligned to dance music but rihanna hasn't really been that much more pop-oriented than beyonce (both have been pretty pop-oriented up until their more recent releases)

You're right, though for GP Beyoncé it is quite pop based on the choice of singles.
As for Rihanna...she is quite pop :riri:. Only they try to sell it as R&B to have more credibility 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block