Rihanna’s discography is more iconic than Beyoncé’s

Agree ?  

186 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Content Curators

This is giving me Kid Rock vibes, Beyoncé  is a way better performer than Ri thought, now while I do agree that visually Ri can turn any man straight she cant sing :queenflopga: so don't  come for my queen like that  :drag:

:sendinglove:

• Love 3
  • Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

11 minutes ago, Midnight said:

This is giving me Kid Rock vibes, Beyoncé  is a way better performer than Ri thought, now while I do agree that visually Ri can turn any man straight she cant sing :queenflopga: so don't  come for my queen like that  :drag:

:sendinglove:

Who’s kid rock lol ?

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Rihanna objectively has more hit singles. But she also has released significantly more music than Bey. But Bey has hit ALBUMS. She's an albums artist not a singles one. And Rihanna hasn't even ATTEMPTED to add substance to her music until ANTI. Beyoncé's music has always had more substance. Rihanna just regurgitates the trends of that time to make hits which is something she has acknowledged herself. And how are we defining "bobs"? Because Rih has more hits but outside of her singles a lot of her album cuts are just ok. Beyoncé has made a whole album of bops whether they were a hit or not.

• Love 5

a lot of rihanna's music, esp starting with loud up until anti, could have been sung by anyone. some not, but a lot was not at all special to rihanna, she was just riding the wave of anthemic party music. she can't sing very well either, and to be honest...her music just isn't that good on the whole. anti, rated r, good girl gone bad are all good to great, the rest of her albums mediocre, and none of them are amazing. she doesn't have a single album that can touch lemonade, for example, but also none of them can touch Beyonce's self titled album...4 is probably better than 90% of Rihanna's discography, too. It's beyonce, every day of the week, and I'm not even a beyonce stan (she's too popular atm, i'll get into her more when it dies down i think)

• Love 4

The only reason these two are compared to one another is because they're both light skinned black women and because of their relationship to Jay Z. 
Rih and Bey have totally different styles and occupy different lanes. I just don't think it's even worth a comparison. They're just not giving the same things. Like,at all.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, sullivanSP said:

This is a controversial topic... 

Rihanna in my opinion has more hits, more substance and has made music with Queen Britney. 

Umbrella 

Disturbia 

Don’t stop the music

Need I say more ?

i cannot name any Beyoncé songs except Crazy in Love... :kyliecry:

rih-bey2.jpg.1fa919b79ea2aafde82a671f3c7e7c3d.jpg

Lemme help u, deja vu , single ladies (hello!?!?) , Love on top, who run the world , drunk in love , formation :cardi:

I love both but Beyonce is far better live performer, Rihanna is more pop and Beyonce is more R&B , they're both queens. 

• Love 4

I agree with OP. 

I loved every Rihanna album and I think her non-single songs are literally all amazing..whereas Beyonce albums I don't necc know as well (specifically her debut, I am Sasha fierce and 4...I literally bought I am Sasha fierce because I loved Bday and aside from a few songs it was def not my cup of tea.....4 had a few bops but the non singles were not great imo)

I also tend to like Rihanna's ballads way, way, wayyyyy more than Beyonce's ballads. 

just a matter of my personal taste

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block