Rihanna’s discography is more iconic than Beyoncé’s

Agree ?  

186 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Both are iconic. Dont pit black women against each other especially in a time like this. 

beyonce has the whole lemonade album

savage remix

the whole beyonce album- drunk in love, partition, flawless, yonce, etc

crazy in love

destinys child discography

single ladies!!!

ok im theres many more but i gotta go

• Haha 1

What's up with some of you saying Rihanna only has strong singles but rest of the albums are trash :ririshade1: starting from Loud her albums are PERFECTION, singles or non singles.

I appreciate Beyonce's hardwork but not really interested in her music and vibe, she acts like she is a god or sth and she's probably the only singer that comes of fake to me with her feminism stuff as if she's just milking it for the money I dunno. Run The World is a bop anyway and I do like some of her singles definetely not a hater.

Also, its not pitting women against each other gurl are we not allowed to compare and pick a fave, calm your ***** down :tiffeyeroll:

• Love 2

The resultsare like this because Beyoncé was a direct competition to Britney at many points in their careers so it is natural for Britney fans to side and vote for Rihanna I guess. Not because she has more bops but because they don’t want to see Beyoncé win. 

Both are talented in their own way. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, hxpnxl said:

What's up with some of you saying Rihanna only has strong singles but rest of the albums are trash :ririshade1: starting from Loud her albums are PERFECTION, singles or non singles.

I appreciate Beyonce's hardwork but not really interested in her music and vibe, she acts like she is a god or sth and she's probably the only singer that comes of fake to me with her feminism stuff as if she's just milking it for the money I dunno. Run The World is a bop anyway and I do like some of her singles definetely not a hater.

Also, its not pitting women against each other gurl are we not allowed to compare and pick a fave, calm your ***** down :tiffeyeroll:

YASSSS HONEY I AGREE WITH YOU SO MUCH!! <3 My fave song on LOUD is Skin It's an amazing BOP

And from Anti It's "yeah I said it"

But all of ANTI AND LOUD is GOLD! <3 Rihanna is queen! I've always secretly loved her! Shes my Guilty Pleasure <3 :qtbrit: Plus she has a song with the queen <3  :clap:

• Love 3
3 hours ago, hxpnxl said:

I love her Rated R album tbh :makeitrain:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, hellokittybish6 said:

YASSSS HONEY I AGREE WITH YOU SO MUCH!! <3 My fave song on LOUD is Skin It's an amazing BOP

And from Anti It's "yeah I said it"

But all of ANTI AND LOUD is GOLD! <3 Rihanna is queen! I've always secretly loved her! Shes my Guilty Pleasure <3 :qtbrit: Plus she has a song with the queen <3  :clap:

RiRi is too cool to be a guilty pleasure sis, be loud and proud :akii:

How dare you not mention Love Without Tragedy from Unapologetic tho :mj:

• Love 2

Yes Rihanna has more bops but having more bops doesn’t make you iconic or atleast when being compared to Beyoncé ..... Beyoncé herself is more iconic which makes her music more iconic. In 15 years Beyoncé will still be known as the fierce entertainer in the music industry as where Rihanna isnt that And I think (Rihanna) knows music isn’t her future as to why she has her other businesses such as her fashion line and make up line. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block