Rihanna’s discography is more iconic than Beyoncé’s

Agree ?  

186 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 6/4/2020 at 6:28 PM, sullivanSP said:

cannot name any Beyoncé songs except Crazy in Love... :kyliecry:

Baby Boy, De Ja Vu, Beautiful Liar, Irreplaceable, Listen, Single Ladies, If I Were A Boy, Halo, Sweet Dreams, Run The World, Drunk In Love, XO, 7/11, Formation.

Rihanna doesnt have any iconic song except Umbrella. 

On 6/4/2020 at 6:28 PM, sullivanSP said:

Disturbia 

Don’t stop the music

Need I say more ?

Disturbia and Dont Stop The Music are already forgotten. 

• Love 2

it's the bops fa me...bey has em. a shame people think she has a bad discography!

who cares if she hasn't had a mainstream solo chart hit in years? neither has brit tbh. doesn't make either of them less legendary, less relevant, less successful, or their discographies less fantastic...they're the two most legendary ladies in music to debut since the soundscan era started, i think they're both untouchable.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Rihanna. Stay, Love The Way You Lie, Umbrella, ******* DIAMONDS, We Found Love, Man Down, Rude Boy, TAKE A BOW, Love On The Brain, Disturbia. Rihanna has the hits. Beyoncé’s Crazy In Love and Irreplaceable can have several seats. People also forget that Rihanna is more versatile than Beyonce. She has so many hits as a featured artist: WILD THOUGTS, This Is What You Came For, Work. etc. 

Beyonce on the other hand is a show girl. She also has the best marketing team and a billionaire husband. She’s overrated and she definitely bought her Grammys and probably her VMAS, too. In no ******* world Beyonce has more VMAS than Britney Spears or Lady Gaga or Madonna or Michael Jackson. In no world!

Also, I have to ******* L O L at people thinking anyone would even recognize the songs they listed as Beyoncé’s best. Best hidden and kept secret, maybe!? :tiffcackle:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Style. said:

Beyonce on the other hand is a show girl. She also has the best marketing team and a billionaire husband. She’s overrated and she definitely bought her Grammys and probably her VMAS, too. In no ******* world Beyonce has more VMAS than Britney Spears or Lady Gaga or Madonna or Michael Jackson. In no world!

Also, I have to ******* L O L at people thinking anyone would even recognize the songs they listed as Beyoncé’s best. Best hidden and kept secret, maybe!? :tiffcackle:

af2ac2a6e182e467198939cd7b0437ae2cb443f4

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block