Taylor Swift to Trump: we will vote you out

I genuinely don't know how there are immigrants and gay folks supporting a president like Donald Trump, when all he does is go against their community. Everyone is entitled to have their own political opinion, but that seems a little hypocrite to me.

I may get a lot of hate regarding this, but everyone knew Trump's intentions and his political view before election and he still managed to be elected as the President of the United States. Unfortunately, this is no surprise and a lot of Americans support this kind of behavior and belief. 

This is honestly so sad. 

28 minutes ago, aleomg said:

I genuinely don't know how there are immigrants and gay folks supporting a president like Donald Trump, when all he does is go against their community. Everyone is entitled to have their own political opinion, but that seems a little hypocrite to me.

I may get a lot of hate regarding this, but everyone knew Trump's intentions and his political view before election and he still managed to be elected as the President of the United States. Unfortunately, this is no surprise and a lot of Americans support this kind of behavior and belief. 

This is honestly so sad. 

he never did anything to gay people tho. The man definitely gets accused of fake stuff every week, and conservative and moderate people see the obvious lies and support Trump more. If the media wasn't so untruthful and divisive then we would get along as a country much better. That's why I think Trump is in on his media potrayl, at times, bc it just creates the perfect distraction for the locals.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Ohmymy said:

07.31.19 - President Trump took to Twitter to attack esteemed journalist and openly LGBTQ American, Don Lemon. 

Lol he is not esteemed. CNN is a joke.

Sending me a hyperlink to an overly bloated webpage is not giving me an answer.  Especially when scrolling the page I see bs like trump criticizing don lemon, who is an obvious actor and dbag, as an offense against gays. Don does not represent the gay community. Everything I kept reading on that page felt like a stretch. Not saying he hasn’t offended gays, but what has to done to affect gay men and women’s rights?

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

he never did anything to gay people tho. The man definitely gets accused of fake stuff every week, and conservative and moderate people see the obvious lies and support Trump more. If the media wasn't so untruthful and divisive then we would get along as a country much better. That's why I think Trump is in on his media potrayl, at times, bc it just creates the perfect distraction for the locals.

Oh, so Trump not supporting same-s3x marriage and expressing his support for the First Amendment Defense Act means he's totally supporting the LGBTQ+ Community? 

What about gun control? Had the gun control law been more strict, the Orlando nightclub shooting would've probably not happened.  

The media practically does not have to do anything, since Trump is bringing it all on himself.

Anyway, just my two cents on the subject. :inbed:

• Love 1

Like I mentioned before and I'll point out again, selective

28 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

07.31.19 - President Trump took to Twitter to attack esteemed journalist and openly LGBTQ American, Don Lemon. 

Lol he is not esteemed. CNN is a joke.

Sending me a hyperlink to an overly bloated webpage is not giving me an answer.  Especially when scrolling the page I see bs like trump criticizing don lemon, who is an obvious actor and dbag, as an offense against gays. Don does not represent the gay community. Everything I kept reading on that page felt like a stretch. Not saying he hasn’t offended gays, but what has to done to affect gay men and women’s rights?

Man, this has gotten the point of comical. Go read the tweet? Then maybe read about Don and why he might be "esteemed"? Especially amongst the LGBTQ community. "Everything I kept reading on that page felt like a stretch"

A stretch. 

Just in case you were unaware, each date is clickable and will refer you to where the bullet point came from. I just gave you the link so you could read some of the things but once again we get the superficial reading and the "ah...this one bullet point and my opinion on this seems good enough to disprove the rest". Give me a break with that BS. No one here is saying the media doesn't often cast him in a bad light but all it freaking takes reading about his actions, listening to his speeches, and going through his tweets. If you can't see on your own (without the media's opinion) that the man's MANY decisions have directly or indirectly affected gay rights (and those of others) you've got a lot of learning to do about what it means to be a good human being. 

I mean, honestly...wtf lol 

39 minutes ago, aleomg said:

What about gun control? Had the gun control law been more strict, the Orlando nightclub shooting would've probably not happened.  

This was in June 2016 :/ Obama was still President then. But you're totally right that we need better gun control. <3 May they rest in peace. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Ohmymy said:

This was in June 2016 :/ Obama was still President then. But you're totally right that we need better gun control. <3 May they rest in peace. 

Omg you're right. I meant Las Vegas shooting. Silly me. :tiffsniffle:

May they rest in peace.

• Love 1
On 5/29/2020 at 10:43 PM, JordanMiller said:

I love this. When some Exhalers attack me this quote is what I think of, too. I don't mind having less traffic because of it. Trump is a monster and morally I can't support him. Exhale is not an unbiased news outlet. People have opinions here and it's important we exercise that. Silence = death 

Wish youd use this logic to better support more anti-Lou/anti-team-con material on Britney's biggest fansite as opposed to shutting that material down, while simultaneously not missing an opportunity to express your unrelated hatred for your president Donald Trumpet :awks::gtfo:

• Love 1
On 5/29/2020 at 4:58 PM, sparrowhawk said:

He’s inciting violence? What’s Obama doing here then...? Get real. You’re all being played and turned against each other. Doesn’t matter who the president is as long as the people stay distracted by the smokescreen. Not gonna waste my time arguing either. 

It’s ok to say those things as long as you’re a democrat in office. 

northwestern GIF

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block