Britney Spears "Mood Ring" stream + comment party

I'm really happy because of the hype and MR is charting etc..

Theres is one thing - I don't like MR as a single tbh.. It's moody song lol but I don't fave those feelings of excitement when I'm listening to song.

But anyway I'm really happy see Britneys song on charts and how awesome is that she's #3 on itunes..

p.s. Hope it means that Britney is working on new music or smth.. 

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

I'm glad it's charting but I ain't buying it, not giving lou any more money

Dude it's not even 1$! For once you can forget about Lou

+ This will show them and the world that Britney is still huge and the impact of her fanbase!!! We are not dead, she's not dead! They need her and her fans and they will work their *** off to make us happy (which means listen more to us and give Britney more freedom) for earning some money.

If her people and people in general think Britney can't sell anything anymore they will do it in their way until' is completly dead. If not they will put more money in their product hoping they will earn more in return. I get the idea of stopping giving them money, but it's not only about that, if record labels see no more good sell, no matter the reasons, they will drop the artist! No more huge money budget for videos, clothes, promo, etc... So you will kill Britney's career as well!

Like I said it's only 1$ so this is more than fine!!! People called us The B-Army right? Com'on guy for once... People made fun about us for the FreeBritney movement, today we can be on media for a positiv thing, could you imagine "breaking records for a Britney single coming from nowhere and a 4 years old single!!!"

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Dude it's not even 1$! For once you can forget about Lou

+ This will show them and the world that Britney is still huge and the impact of her fanbase!!! We are not dead, she's not dead! They need her and her fans and they will work their *** off to make us happy (which means listen more to us and give Britney more freedom) for earning some money.

If her people and people in general think Britney can't sell anything anymore they will do it in their way until' is completly dead. If not they will put more money in their product hoping they will earn more in return. I get the idea of stopping giving them money, but it's not only about that, if record labels see no more good sell, no matter the reasons, they will drop the artist! No more huge money budget for videos, clothes, promo, etc... So you will kill Britney's career as well!

Like I said it's only 1$ so this is more than fine!!! People called us The B-Army right? Com'on guy for once... People made fun about us for the FreeBritney movement, today we can be on media for a positiv thing, could you imagine "breaking records for a Britney single coming from nowhere and a 4 years old single!!!"

it could be $0.10 and I still wouldn't do it.

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

I'm glad it's charting but I ain't buying it, not giving lou any more money

I’m neither agreeing nor disagreeing but it’s funny that you’re getting downvoted. The majority of the forum makes a pact to not buy anything new Britney to help the conservatorship but the moment team B  “release” a song that’s been out for 4 years people do a 180 because everyone is excited/thirsty for anything. 

at the end of the day people need to decide if they want Britney to try and remain relevant or if they don’t care about the brand and only want to abstain since they feel this will somehow help Britney 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

I’m neither agreeing nor disagreeing but it’s funny that you’re getting downvoted. The majority of the forum makes a pact to not buy anything new Britney to help the conservatorship but the moment team B  “release” a song that’s been out for 4 years people do a 180 because everyone is excited/thirsty for anything. 

I agree.

On a sidenote: the option to downvote posts is stupid. Everyone has the right to voice their opinion and shouldn‘t have to feel bad about it by being downvoted. 

I was a member on here back when the Glory era first started and was eventually ganged up on an bullied by a small group of people. They‘ve downvoted every single one of my posts until my reputation was completely ruined. When I‘ve reported this to Jordan, my account was eventually deleted without ever getting told why exactly. It was horrible.

I actually never planned to come back here as a member but Jordan basically forced me to create another account to be able to read the stories and threads.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

at the end of the day people need to decide if they want Britney to try and remain relevant or if they don’t care about the brand and only want to abstain since they feel this will somehow help Britney 

They only downvote when it goes against their agenda. They're all about 'helping Britney' as long as it doesn't involve them compromising or working in some form. I value principle over speeches.

If they wanna buy it, fine, I won't speak ill of it but I won't. Plus I've had the song for years, why buy it again?

• Like 2