Britney Spears "Mood Ring" stream + comment party

12 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I just feel like we already supported this era & at time you can tell this was Britney work, she wasn’t being force to do this,  she actually put forth effort. I support this because this is apart of that era, it’s not new it is 4 year old song. I don’t understand why some don’t get that? 

YES! :didilie:  The reason I don’t feel bad for supporting this is Glory felt like something she wanted to do and she loved to do and she was excited about her project. It had more Britney than anything we got before recently unlike FF or BJ :howdareyou:  If it was one of them, I wouldn’t support this :lessons:  And just put the “gym fire” video and the “thank you for making glory #1” video next to each other. You can tell she was genuine in the “thank you” video :crying3:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Dark.Knight said:

I'm glad it's charting but I ain't buying it, not giving lou any more money

I'm kinda on the same page.

I would be a hypocrite If I Said i don't stream Britney music and ask to others stop doing It. So I'll be streaming...

I love Britney, i'm glad Glory selling more, I always wanted mood ring on the "regular album". It's cute to see the writers happy about It, but...

This all feels so wrong to me. I'm feeling manipulated, her team's blatantly milking the Glory campaign (and It's smart to do this), and making "everything you guys always wished for, demands versions". Her team finally understood they can just shut us up with what we love the most, music.

i don't want to be the annoying person pointing fingers to other fans helping the campaigns, and even If the team can't profit much with music (one of the reasons I stream) it's just shows them we care more about the popstar Britney, her brand... The machine.

Britney probably will be happy, for a minute or so. She never cared about charts and what's selling or not, at least not for too long. She never was like Gaga or Katy, both cried when underperformed.

Anyway, people can spend their money whatever they want. I won't buy It.

Maybe I just wrote too much Bull**** but that's how I feel about these "charity events" her team are putting out.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

I'm kinda on the same page.

I would be a hypocrite If I Said i don't stream Britney music and ask to others stop doing It. So I'll be streaming...

I love Britney, i'm glad Glory selling more, I always wanted mood ring on the "regular album". It's cute to see the writers happy about It, but...

This all feels so wrong to me. I'm feeling manipulated, her team's blatantly milking the Glory campaign (and It's smart to do this), and making "everything you guys always wished for, demands versions". Her team finally understood they can just shut us up with what we love the most, music.

i don't want to be the annoying person pointing fingers to other fans helping the campaigns, and even If the team can't profit much with music (one of the reasons I stream) it's just shows them we care more about the popstar Britney, her brand... The machine.

Yeah, Britney probably will be happy, for a minute or so. She never cared about charts and what's selling or not, at least not for too long. She never was like Gaga or Katy, both cried when underperformed.

Anyway, people can spend their money whatever they want. I won't buy It.

Maybe I just wrote too much Bull**** but that's how I feel about these "charity events" her team are putting out.

I agree

People can do whatever they want, they're just feeding the wolves just like it was planned. Why bother keep exposing the corruption when they can be distracted with the littlest things? I'm glad the song made it over here since it's my 2nd favorite from the album, but there are still more important things at hand. Just shows how much really care about helping Britney be free from basically imprisonment, they care as long as it doesn't involve doing some actual work and compromise.

But you're right, they can spend their money in any way, shape, or form. They're just sellouts in my personal book.

• Love 3