Britney Spears "Mood Ring" stream + comment party

18 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

I agree

People can do whatever they want, they're just feeding the wolves just like it was planned. Why bother keep exposing the corruption when they can be distracted with the littlest things? I'm glad the song made it over here since it's my 2nd favorite from the album, but there are still more important things at hand. Just shows how much really care about helping Britney be free from basically imprisonment, they care as long as it doesn't involve doing some actual work and compromise.

But you're right, they can spend their money in any way, shape, or form. They're just sellouts in my personal book.

Girl This one song is not going to make her team rich. Britney don’t even have a writing credit on it, so she might get a few pennies.  I think her label release it, her team don’t have nothing to do with this. This is not new material & it’s not going to change the scope of her investigation. To say we are sellouts for supporting something that she fully supports is a foolish thing to say. I usually be on the same page with you, but I think you reaching today :yaknow:

it if was a new single I wouldn’t support it because a lot of questions hasn’t been answer, but this is from the era we supported. Plus you said you have the song already so why can’t we have it also? 

the mess is real today :urite:

• Love 5
1 minute ago, ItsBritneyB*tch said:

MOVED UP TO #2 IN US ITUNES. CMON GAYS THIS IS IT! IF YOU WANT THAT NUMBER 1 NOW IS THE TIME. 

OMGOMGOMGOMG OMGOMGOGM :gloriascary:

:gloriascary: 
                :gloriascary::gloriascary::gloriascary:

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Girl This one song is not going to make her team rich. Britney don’t even have a writing credit on it, so she might get a few pennies.  I think her label release it, her team don’t have nothing to do with this. This is not new material & it’s not going to change the scope of her investigation. To say we are sellouts for supporting something that she fully supports is a foolish thing to say. I usually be on the same page with you, but I think you reaching today :yaknow:

Agree to disagree