What is your favorite track from Future Nostalgia?

Future Nostalgia Favorite Song?  

113 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1. Levitating

2. Hallucinate

3. Physical

4. Love again

5. Break my heart

6. Don’t start now

7. Pretty Please

8. Cool

9. Future Nostalgia

10. Good in bed

11. Boys will be boys

this is pretty much my chart for best songs off Future Nostalgia. A. FLAWLESS. ALBUM. PERIODT. :barbie:

• Love 1

Honestly, the official trinity of Future Nostalgia is:

1.  Physical
  2. Hallucinate
  3. Levitating

Underrated Bops:

1. Pretty Please
  2. Future Nostalgia
  3. Boys will be boys

Overrated Bops:

1. Love Again (i love the song. My 4th most fav of the album)
Spoiler

When i say overrated bops i dont mean that it doesnt sound that great. Just that the fandoms gives it way too much love when there r more better songs

Dua Lipa claims this week's UK number one album with 'Future ...

• Love 3
  • 1 month later...

You guys are such hipsters... You're voting "Love Again" just because it's a fan favorite but it wasn't picked as a single, so now you're making it out to be this rejected masterpiece. I mean yeah, it's a nice song, but is it really the best track? I don't think so. And as you should already know, it samples "My Woman", by Lew Stone & the Monseigneur Band feat. Al Bowlly, so it's not 100% original either.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, bitbitboi said:

You guys are such hipsters... You're voting "Love Again" just because it's a fan favorite but it wasn't picked as a single, so now you're making it out to be this rejected masterpiece. I mean yeah, it's a nice song, but is it really the best track? I don't think so. And as you should already know, it samples "My Woman", by Lew Stone & the Monseigneur Band feat. Al Bowlly, so it's not 100% original either.

I think “Physical” is the best song in the album :carpoolney:

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Also I don’t think sampling is something bad. For example Hung Up is sampled, but the song is a classic and a masterpiece :madance:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block