Fire Department Was Not Called to Britney’s Home for Gym Fire

1 hour ago, FreeLou said:

Who knows what they have on her?

Sadly, maybe we’re not looking at a story with a happy ending. It’s possible that she ended up losing her mind BECAUSE of what they’ve done to her, not because she was insane to begin with. Maybe it’s a Stockholm Syndrome situation, maybe she’s just not as lucid after all the medication and so called “treatment” and being so sheltered and brainwashed. I just hope it’s reversible.

It just makes no sense to fight the cship while continuing to act bizarre unless she’s truly unwell at this point or they’re threatening her. Why doesn’t her so called “boyfriend” guide her and tell her those stupid videos are bad for her case? Her logic is clearly impaired at the moment, but he and her mother should have more sense than that. They’re all so shady.

You're right! We don't know what they have on her but at this point, I don't think she has anything to lose.
This woman has been in this situation since 2008, imagine for a second all this. Surely she has an important Stockholm syndrome that's why I am most concerned and yes, you're right there is no point in fighting if she agrees to this and behaves in this strange way Why is it essential that she speaks honestly of what has been going on for years? If you love your partner, family, friends, or even coworkers, would you allow this? Obviously this is the answer.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Winter _90 said:

Since the equipment had a smell of smoke they throw it away or something like.They have it easy as it smells like smoke sold it or threw it away and brought her other equipment. People privilege that unconscious is.

This is the problem she was accused in this forum of being irresponsible when the person responsible and negligent is Jodi.
It is several forums too and people, in general, talked about how unstable she is.
The press sold it like that, on her Instagram it was sold like this and the intention of her father and team is that she is an unstable woman who for that reason must be in a guardianship.

Probably she has fire extinguishers in her house and her security or she extinguished it herself in case that fire existed, but because they make so much drama of something that happened a long time ago and it was a fire was not so bad and there were no incidents?

there are a lot of things in her IG going back YEARS that make her look bizzarre and like she isnt sane but a little fire.. isnt one of them. Most reports I have seen didnt hint at that and most people here didnt either. I saw more people saying that this was said to make her look unstable than actual people writing about how unstable she is. Also your writiing is REALLY hard to unestand.

• Love 1

I find this so fishy! I don’t think there was a fire, this never happened. In the video talking about it, she looked just as uncomfortable as in that other video where she was reading “Dear Britney” Zone letters to her. Something is seriously off, if this did happen of course the fire department would be called because it’s a fire in a big house, and we would’ve heard about it. It’s weird.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

The girl is messed up. We love her and support her and wish her all the happiness she truly deserves, but let's face it guys, she's not mentally well. And she keeps proving it by her insta posts.

Sometimes, I get mad at her for nothing fighting back. She says "I choose to be happy", but people are the happiest when they are creating something, giving 100% that's the happy you should be Brit, not twerling all day and smelling flowers and acting like a 10yo.

I genuinely started thinking she WANTS the conservatoship, that's it ! She likes it that way. 

Strangers, go out of their way with their compaigns, go to court dates lifting signs and trying to make a change FOR YOU, and what do you do Britney ? Yoga ? Are we a joke to you ??? Don't we deserve something ? there's a million way you can make our day ( a beautiful dance, a sweet personnal message, adressing what's going on), but you do nothing.

I still have a small part of me that gives her the benefit of the doubt, and that doubt is called Preston and Jayden. But once, these two will turn 18 and she's still THAT person. I'm out ! 

I know that the majority of you guys won't agree with me. But one thing we can all agree on : SOMETHING IS UP ! 

• Love 1

At this point I think Britney just do and say whatever they want. Maybe the fire did happen, but someone might have told her to explain the way she did... If this was all her idea she probably wouldn't act so uncomfortable.

Seriously, even her sister accepted feeding this story, such a shame. There's no plausible explanation why her family and boyfriend are letting Britney being exposed like this... It's getting more obvious they want people to see the unstable, fragile, screaming for help Britney.

8 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

They’re trying to make her look insane & unstable. Why would she even make a video talking about it when her c-ship is under investigation? Her body language in the video says it all. The blind about her being forced to record content by her handlers is looking more & more true, it’s disgusting honestly

She looks forced in every video, even the people doing parodies of her recently are making fun of the fact It looks all fake, robotic and not genuine.

Her body language in the burned down video shows signs of lie. 

• Love 3

Okay you guys don't know anything.. The flames are not what broke her equipment.. Soot is, you know, the black thing.
I once had to clean an entire store after a coffe-machine burned, evertyhing was a mess, and so dirty, but the fire had only been in 1 room..