Fire Department Was Not Called to Britney’s Home for Gym Fire

It makes sense that the fire department wasn’t called. This fire was no accident, and it defiantly was not caused by Britney. Its easier to spin the narrative that Britney is crazy and unable to take care of herself if they don’t have an investigation involved to spill the truth. Period. 

• Love 5

I set fire in my house 3 time lol

1. Curtains;

2. Sofa;

3. Floors of my two room.

Didn’t call anyone cause I handled it all by myself (in panic :d).. the thing is before somebody will come for help your home might be burn down.. so maybe she handeled situation.. when it’s just one room and fire isn’t to big you can handle it by yourself..

second thing - if they don’t have any record of calling from spears house - maybe she called from mobile or someone else did? :jj:

I just don’t know why It should be lie..

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Livin4art said:

OMG he is so hot , everything about him is so fine , 6 feet tall , body firm as a rock with an XXL and really handsome german young guy .....

Oh my god. :omg: but everything was great until you said young:gloriascary: How old is he... :zoomzoom:

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, C0CKy said:

Interesting theory. But property is in the public domain. And we’re not talking about checking into a hotel or something. What would be the point of using a false name?

Who knows if the house is even in her name?  And the OP doesn’t say they searched a public domain, just that they spoke to a rep. The  full article also says they only searched from January 2019, we all know Britney has a weird perception with time, this could have happened years ago lol. 

Some shifty things are definitely going on in Britney’s life, but I don’t think this is one of them. 

5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Oh he's my age. Perfect. So where is he? :barbie:

Yeah girl you're not gon steal ma man :NYsassy:

Out of each 10 only 1.5 on the average can ifuseeka me right :tifflmao:

So no I'm not sharing him :raven: 

But i have a long list of guys on different quality I can fix ya sis :rihannayas: 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Livin4art said:

Yeah girl you're not gon steal ma man Out of each 10 only 1.5 on the average can ifuseeka me right So no I'm not sharing him But if have a long list of guys on different quality I can fix ya sis  

SCREAMING :gloria:

Wait, 1.5 out of 10? What is this, high standards or bad luck. :omg: well, I gotta long list of ex lovers, they'll tell you i'm insane. But I gotta blank space baby, and i'll write the fireman's name. :barbie:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

SCREAMING :gloria:

Wait, 1.5 out of 10? What is this, high standards or bad luck. :omg: well, I gotta long list of ex lovers, they'll tell you i'm insane. But I gotta blank space baby, and i'll write the fireman's name. :barbie:

I'd say that my standards went high in the last 2 years since I started Fing around more often, I don't like guys who talk too much (before **** ) for example, so sometimes I kinda have to fake it and let them finish even tho I'm not really satisfied .... :jl: 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Livin4art said:

I'd say that my standards went high in the last 2 years since I started Fing around more often, I don't like guys who talk too much (before **** ) for example, so sometimes I kinda have to fake it and let them finish even tho I'm not really satisfied ....  

Omg you h0e. :omg: when you said you were faking it, i thought of this song. :barbie:

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Britney claimed she burned it down. If that was the case fire department should have been called. If it was a minor accident her security probably handled it. But than there is a question. Why did she made a public statement that paints her unstable. In midsummer of conservatorship drama.

I don’t get it either.. that’s why I kind of think there was a fire in her gyp.. if not it means that they don’t control her., they own her like a mobile app on my iPhone :decisions:

• Like 1