Madonna uploads "Hung Up" from Coachella in Great quality

In 2006, Madonna performed at Coachella in the Sahara tent (otherwise known as the dance tent). 

The dance tent fits normally about 7,000 people. According to some comments and the new YouTube documentary, Madonna pretty much was close to a stadium audience. That's how huge it was. I know some people said they had to leave before it started due to claustrophobia. People were really close to one another and it made some uncomfortable.

I'll also throw in her part of the documentary. It's a game changer as usual. Cause after Madonna's performance in 2006, Coachella started booking more mainstream acts and relied less on indie rock. 

50FD3371-2B65-4D2D-9FE2-D2816F1A3521.jpeg

• Love 3
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Theonetheonly said:

It’s a shame she doesn’t use this track anymore or any confession tracks madonna look it up GIF

She performed it on her sticky and sweet tour as a heavy metal and Hard rock treatment using Pantera's A new level as the main sample..

She performed it on the MDNA tour slacklining herself during the first act. But gave it a darker tone as in she's in hell and she can't get out. Nor does she want to.

30 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Gahhhh. When Madonna was great!!! Not shading her, but we all know madame x sucked. This was everything 

Madame X was what I needed as A Madonna fan.

Political opinions, Bashing Donald Trump. Not everything is a party. 

Madame X was Madonna being the artist. Not the pop star. Watch 15 years from now. It will be looked in a different light with retrospective reviews. Declaring once again. We weren't ready to face the truth. But Madonna was right again. The world sucks thanks To America and their politics as usual. 

7 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Madame X was what I needed as A Madonna fan.

Political opinions, Bashing Donald Trump. Not everything is a party. 

Madame X was Madonna being the artist. Not the pop star. Watch 15 years from now. It will be looked in a different light with retrospective reviews. Declaring once again. We weren't ready to face the truth. But Madonna was right again. The world sucks thanks To America and their politics as usual. 

Uh...if I wanted politics, I’d go to CNN. When I go to Madonna, I’m expecting to dance and be entertained by a pop star. Sorry. Wasn’t my cup of tea. The product was atrocious in my opinion. I respect your opinion. I still love Madonna. But in my opinion, madame x sucked 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block