Favorite Unreleased Song

cvanity

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BritneyMinaj said:

WHAT?

U spoke about unreleased songs with knee ???

storytime plz @Tetris

During my meet & greet in 2016...I planned what I was gonna say for like a year so that I’d be totally prepared. What’s most important to me is the music, so that’s what I wanted to talk to her about during the brief time we get. 

After congratulating her on Glory and telling her how much Blackout meant to me, I said that some of my favorite of her songs were unreleased, like Strangest Love and 911. Then I asked her what her favorite song to not make it onto an album was. She first said that thing from Glory interviews about having done “like 30-40” songs...but then she paused and said, “There was this one I did called Freedom.” I was just sort shell-shocked having gotten some exclusive info from the Queen - because I’d never heard anybody talking about a song called Freedom - and didn’t really know what to do/wasn’t prepared to ask any follow up questions. But it was an amazing moment. 

:)

my personal in the zone trinity has my heart always

but blackout brought the fourth horseman of the apocalypse with this bop (only the version without the dude)

i also verifiably worship peep show, let me take you there, welcome to me, and tell me (am i a sinner), untitled lullaby, state of grace, dangerous, ouch too...rebellion i would love to hear in full & the otis redding cover was stellar..i love conscience too omg i love her unreleased catalogue so much :kyliecry:

for those bops that are not recorded by britney or not leaked (idfk which were for her, recorded by her, or irrelevant to her tbh) i love disguise my love, crucify me, black widow, red is the color

49 minutes ago, Tetris said:

During my meet & greet in 2016...I planned what I was gonna say for like a year so that I’d be totally prepared. What’s most important to me is the music, so that’s what I wanted to talk to her about during the brief time we get. 

After congratulating her on Glory and telling her how much Blackout meant to me, I said that some of my favorite of her songs were unreleased, like Strangest Love and 911. Then I asked her what her favorite song to not make it onto an album was. She first said that thing from Glory interviews about having done “like 30-40” songs...but then she paused and said, “There was this one I did called Freedom.” I was just sort shell-shocked having gotten some exclusive info from the Queen - because I’d never heard anybody talking about a song called Freedom - and didn’t really know what to do/wasn’t prepared to ask any follow up questions. But it was an amazing moment. 

:)

wow i stan

Archived