Does anyone remember The Intimate Collection?

Does anyone remember The Intimate Collection? :goat:

It came out with a boom and a lot of promo, but eventually faded... which is ironically one of the words she often used to describe the products :chrissy:

Cupace20200513180817.png

"Faded", "really passionate about it", "working on it for years" :fakecry:

Cupace20200513181022.png

Imo, if she would rework it to sell products like those strappy costumes from POM, it might experience a successful rebirth :urite:

Spoiler

Cupace20200513181105.png

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m sad they gave up on it. I have a bra and panties from the collection and I like them. Are there better brands out there? Yes...But it wasn’t bad either. It seems that she always sets the trend and then people follow her steps and do it better.

I hope one day she creates her own lifestyle brand.

1 hour ago, BritneySpurs said:

I mean it was an underwear line. There was initial press and then it faded but what do you expect? People to constantly be talking about an underwear line? 

well other "fashion icons" like Jessica Simpson are making fortunes from it.

Britney could have easily beaten her. 

13 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

Jessica Simpson didn't release a couple of lingerie collections though. She does pretty much everything and has for years and years. And Jessica has nothing else going on in her career so she's focused solely on that. This was a side project for Britney, it wasn't supposed to go on for years and years lol.

14 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

Especially if she refined her perfume brand, removed the lines that are unnecessary (Like some of the million Fantasy’s) and unified it all into one distinct brand 

1 hour ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

I always said they should've sold the collection at more accessible stores like Target, Walmart, etc. and the equivalent in Europe.

I mean, the premise of the collection was to be for all kinds of body types, meaning all kinds of women and social classes, and they did have cheap items, but you had to order it online. Like, I don't know about y'all, but I wouldn't like to buy underwear online, if I don't know how it's gonna fit me, or how comfortable it's gonna be to the touch, etc. 

Okay lets take it one more time. It didn't fate away. The contract ran out. It was all the time, only about 2 years. 
I read a press release before Britney announced it, and it clearly said 2 years.
In denmark, where Change is from, there was never any secret about it - only a contract for a time-period. 
I don't believe all the "Britney contacted us"-bull****. It was Change who contacted Britney. They hired her. 

And CHANGE is a store, we have many of them in Denmark, I only buy Bra's from CHANGE because everything else is not for ma big b00bs..

4 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I’m sad they gave up on it. I have a bra and panties from the collection and I like them. Are there better brands out there? Yes...But it wasn’t bad either. It seems that she always sets the trend and then people follow her steps and do it better.

I hope one day she creates her own lifestyle brand.

She was supposed to with Epic Rights before the whole thing happened in 2019:wendycry:

1 hour ago, joanhs said:

Okay lets take it one more time. It didn't fate away. The contract ran out. It was all the time, only about 2 years. 
I read a press release before Britney announced it, and it clearly said 2 years.
In denmark, where Change is from, there was never any secret about it - only a contract for a time-period. 
I don't believe all the "Britney contacted us"-bull****. It was Change who contacted Britney. They hired her. 

And CHANGE is a store, we have many of them in Denmark, I only buy Bra's from CHANGE because everything else is not for ma big b00bs..

I really needed to hear that. thanks!

Archived