What is your reaction if you see Britney in the street?

MSTAR

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be like "I LOVE YOU Brinnnyyy :tiffanycries: " :haha:

I don't know, I think I'd just stay in shock

When I saw her in Vegas, I was so close to her (for some brief moments) I just couldn't believe it how beautiful she was :otears:

And it's not just that but you start thinking about, that's the Britney that did BOMT, OIDIA, Toxic, Slave, all those performances, the interviews, even her breakdown, it's like, literally a living legend and it's such a weird feeling

15 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

When I saw her in Vegas, I was so close to her (for some brief moments) I just couldn't believe it how beautiful she was :otears:

And it's not just that but you start thinking about, that's the Britney that did BOMT, OIDIA, Toxic, Slave, all those performances, the interviews, even her breakdown, it's like, literally a living legend and it's such a weird feeling

I literally had that same realization when I was at POM on her last show. I started crying halfway through Work *****. I was so embarrassed but its crazy. Shes the girl I loved when I was a kid. I have so many great childhood memories because of Britney. Then her breakdown, I used to pray for her daily. And finally seeing her up there dancing and doing her thing just made me feel like a proud fan. :tifftear:

5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Exactly!! You realize that the person who is next to you is not only your singer prefered, but "Britney Spears"! She is just a living legend! :pumped:

I wouldn't say anything - I would never bother a celeb if I saw them in real life unless It was like, a concert / I had just watched them perform or something. 

I saw Paris Hilton in Beverly Hills back in 04ish and I was completely in awe and my hands were shaking. I was too scared to say **** / had nothing to say anyway :D :D :D :D 

If I saw Britney I would just focus on not being shook and smiling at her in a neighbourly way and then I would probably barf. 

39 minutes ago, MX3 said:

I wouldn't say anything - I would never bother a celeb if I saw them in real life unless It was like, a concert / I had just watched them perform or something. 

I saw Paris Hilton in Beverly Hills back in 04ish and I was completely in awe and my hands were shaking. I was too scared to say **** / had nothing to say anyway :D :D :D :D 

If I saw Britney I would just focus on not being shook and smiling at her in a neighbourly way and then I would probably barf. 

The problem is here, I want to not bother the artist, but in the other side, it's my only chance to meet him/her, it's too difficult!! Essentially for Britney, all remember that era: :gtfo::embarrassed::gum: I don't want her to feel and remember this era... But if I ask her (staying calm) to just a take for 5 seconds pictures and say that I love her music, as she might be hurry, it's just enough. I would be discreet and not yell BRITNEY!!!!!! in all senses to not make people around running and taking pictures/touch her.

3 hours ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

I once was dining in a restaurant in nyc and Will Smith passed by my table. I recognized him right away, I looked at him, he looked at me, smiled and said “Hi”. He passed by, I stood up, went after him and nicely asked for a picture. He was SO kind and polite! Loved meeting him.. 

Omg! You're so lucky too! I think that Britney would be kind too, I saw a recent paparazzi video (Glory era I think), she was so nice with them, like this era never hapenned: :gtfo::embarrassed::gum:

11 minutes ago, fays1 said:

I would act like I didnt care and would give say hey whats up, your awsome my sister is a huge fan. This is the only way she wont freak out and run away. Then ill freak out and cry..

She will return and see you crying, she will react: :hugs: "Oh why are you crying?" -- it would be a magical and one of the best moment of your life!! :comingthru:

Archived