What is your reaction if you see Britney in the street?

MSTAR

Hey!

Idk if this question was already asked here, but imagine, in real life, you see Britney Spears in the street? Like, she is just in the next pavement, you would just take a picture discreetly? Or maybe going to talk with her? What is YOUR reaction?

My reaction: Omg, she looks like Britney! Imagine it's her? Nooo...like, what Britney is doing here? That's not possible.... That's just a girl who looks like her, just continue your way, she is not Britney... *I would lost my only opportunity to meet her... :britdrown:*

bs.png

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Me::orangu::orangu::orangu::orangu::orangu:

I would go and take a photo with her politely and tell her how amazing she is and ask some questions that lurk in my head about her (I might ask what’s going with the original doll:juggingu: )

Omg, imagine she answers you? But in all cases, she will say she don't have the time to answer and say sorry and smile to you:) :crying1:

I see too many celebs in NYC. I'll prob do what I normally do: say hi and enjoy the rest of their day. I don't wanna remind them of their fame. Some really just wanna be normal ppl and not bothered. 

Fun fact: I was in the city and Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick were walking the opposite direction towards me as I was walking. Didn't fangirl, all I did was smile and say hello as we crossed paths. SJP was a total sweetheart, smiled and said hi back. Her husband on the other hand was a total jerk. Scoffed and shook his head. Like, dude, chill, I didn't ask for anything. I just said hello. 

6 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I would gush internally and smile at her but leave her alone because I think she would appreciate that.

Yeah, it's true that she has enough and need more calm when she is outside (2000's years was horrible for her)

Inside i'd probably feel like i'm going to pass out but we know how scared, nervous and shy she gets. So i'd try my best to stay calm and talk to her like she's just a regular person. Say Hi, ask for a picture, tell her how much i love her music, hopefully get a hug (very unlikely though), then leave. 

Archived