What is your reaction if you see Britney in the street?

MSTAR

• Content Curators
On 4/25/2020 at 3:02 PM, Blackout2006 said:

YOU HAD ONE OPPTURNITY...TO MEETING THE 200 MILLION-SELLING PRINCESS OF POP, AND YOU WASTED LIKE THIS!?:lessons: disgusting

I KNOWWWW FORGIVE ME 

but i got to see her later that night at the mohegan sun piece of me show :chrissy:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/27/2020 at 5:43 AM, MSTAR said:

Omg! You're so lucky too! I think that Britney would be kind too, I saw a recent paparazzi video (Glory era I think), she was so nice with them, like this era never hapenned: :gtfo::embarrassed::gum:

I’d probably act nicely and sweet just like her. I’d first approach her from a distance I couldn’t touch her, so she wouldn’t feel uncomfortable, then say “Hi” and ask for a picture if possible. I’d  say that I love her and that her music helps me go through life everyday.

E.g

“Hi! Would you please take a picture with me?” (Keeps distance and wait on her response)

B: “Hi sweetie, sure.”

Approach her, without hugging her.

... takes picture

“I love your songs, they help me go through life everyday. Thank you, I love you so much Britney.” 

I think this way, she wouldn’t feel uncomfortable and I actually think this is the politest way to approach, in case if you bump into her on the street. Speaking kindly, without freaking out, not getting too excited,  only having a normal smile and wait for her response. If she refuses to take a picture, just say: “You are so sweet, love you so much Britney”.

That’s what I’d probably do..

Archived