Exhale Emote Origins

Roxxy

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

:omg:

I gotta say i am shocked at this revelation. :imacat:

But that's what this thread is for. So don't be afraid to ask about those emotes, Puppy. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

You’re the one asking about the origins of the emotes so don’t judge me :rlynow:

I guess I never cared to know or curious to find out :quirkney: (and yes I do know where that emote came from)

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

You’re the one asking about the origins of the emotes so don’t judge me 

Well, if you bothered to read the main post, I only asked for the non-Britney emotes :imacat: cause I assumed all of us are aware of the Britney emotes already. Apparently not. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

4 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I guess I never cared to know or curious to find out :quirkney: (and yes I do know where that emote came from)

I LOVE THAT INTERVIEW. I always associate that emote with you. :haha:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
19 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Well, if you bothered to read the main post, I only asked for the non-Britney emotes :imacat: cause I assumed all of us are aware of the Britney emotes already. Apparently not. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

I LOVE THAT INTERVIEW. I always associate that emote with you. :haha:

I truly try to live by this:

giphy.gif

I guess just like in the interview, I always find myself caught in those situations even with my friends when I walk into a joke and they get a kick out of explaining it to my naiveness and I always find myself doing this face in so many situations   :quirkney:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

all I could find was the bigger version giphy.gif

we need someone from Brazil. I know all of these emotes have been explained to me before, including this :jj: but I just can't find the threads

OMG it's funnier that it's wider. :haha: i'm curious what was the phrase you googled to find this gif. :idkney:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block