Exhale Emote Origins

Roxxy

5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Actually 

9:10

OMG why did I laugh at the exact 2 seconds of the scene where the emote was taken. :gloria:

I didn't know this ---> :sobbing: is from Precious. Rather, I don't remember (cause I did see the film). 

• Haha 1

:drag: Is from the iconic Flavor Of Love show which gave Miss Tiffany ‘New York’ Pollard her claim to fame 

:sobbing: Is from the movie Precious... although we use it in a funny context here the scene is actually pretty sad and disturbing. I’ll let you look that one up on your own if you choose 

Hope these help close the door on some of your emotes :kiss:

Edit: I posted this and saw that everyone had already answered these... I’ll leave now :queenflopga:

• Love 3
3 hours ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Start with this... legendary as **** lmao

Omg what an amazing video! I saw a lot of our emotes. :o She's so funny omg i love her.

WAAAAAAAAA i fell asleep. :deadbanana: wasn't able to send this earlier. I'm up now again. :imacat:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Omg what an amazing video! I saw a lot of our emotes. :o She's so funny omg i love her.

WAAAAAAAAA i fell asleep. :deadbanana: wasn't able to send this earlier. I'm up now again. :imacat:

Haha I just woke up too. But yeah that video is hilarious, she is sooo funny. She did the Big Brother a few years ago here in the UK but nothing beats her on Flavor Of Love 1 and 2.

• 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block