Lady Gaga's 'Chromatica' tracklist surfaces, features Ariana Grande, BLACKPINK & Elton John

2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

What is with the Chromatica tringle? :gloriascary:

My guess: interludes that devide the album's messages. Probably each section will be about something else that combines 1 piece at the end OR they have different vibes.

There was a rumour each song would represent a colour but what if each section represents specific thoughts?

That would be my guess and I think that would be DOPE AF.

• Like 1

YASSSS:yasqueen:SHES COLLABING WITH ARIana GranD-Yuh:ohcrap:AND BLACKPINK:unbelievableney:MY LIFE IS ASSEMBLED:bang:THE TRACKS SOUND SO DAMN COOL THO:wontcry:God knows why she had to postpone it till december:gunriah: June .org August would have been perfect, but mayshe she should take that time to record the videos for “Slay on me ft.ariANA grande” and “blackpink in yr are-YUH:duadance:“. Oof, thinkin’ bout it, this isn’t going to be a amazing era:yesplease:

Just now, Blackout2006 said:

YASSSS:yasqueen:SHES COLLABING WITH ARIana GranD-Yuh:ohcrap:AND BLACKPINK:unbelievableney:MY LIFE IS ASSEMBLED:bang:THE TRACKS SOUND SO DAMN COOL THO:wontcry:God knows why she had to postpone it till december:gunriah: June .org August would have been perfect, but mayshe she should take that time to record the videos for “Slay on me ft.ariANA grande” and “blackpink in yr are-YUH:duadance:“. Oof, thinkin’ bout it, this isn’t going to be a amazing era:yesplease:

Is*

1 hour ago, Toxic.Latin said:

That tracklist screams one word:

DESPERATE.

Wasn't Stupid Flop Love  her triumphant comeback to pop music?

https://fotpforums.com/uploads/emoticons/gag1.gif

Not even a huge marketing campaign could save her messy career. Not even A Star is Dying movie could saver her.

Oh btw... 911, Alice and Plastic Doll sound like britney's rejected tracks from Original Doll.

https://fotpforums.com/uploads/emoticons/gag1.gif

Shush yr flop ignorant self up:beyfedup: Stupid love debuted at no.5 with 58k downloads and rn has 84 million Spotify streams, 67 million views and 1million likes, 33.4k audience, peaked no.1 in hot electronics charts, went no.1 in 5 charts, has sold 1.02 million units within 2 months, 54k audiences from radio, is rn at it’s yth week at no.1 in US radio charts, and is charting in 13 countries iTunes charts:ohwut: ouch:fruit: there’s a lot of hype itself for chromatica, #chromatica is trending in twitter and the leaked track list is being hyped:drag: and u dared come for star is born, for freaking star is born!?:badthoughts: shallow has a billion streams, and was no.1 song over 100 countries in iTunes Charts and the album was the best selling album of 2018, selling 6.3 million units by the end of 2018 that was the same amount born this way reached by the beginning of 2012:brityawning: the album was over 2 billion stream and has peaked at no.1 selling 231k in its first week:mae:it was 26 weeks running no.1 in soundtrack albums, won’t 2 Grammys, 1 oscar and shallow is the mistake awarded song in history and has a 78% Metacritic rating:ohi: And you still have the guts to call it a flop? :lessons: wow..,:flop::trash:

• Love 2
3 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

UNNECESSARY?! :ohwut:

Well..., at this point if their management keep waiting so much for new content, they will have more featurings that their own songs tbh! :tifflmao:
Seriously, they are officially out since 2016 and they only have 12 songs and 7 of them have the same formula and yet not a full album... like wtf! :ohwut:

3 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Sounds like it’s gonna be a killer album, I hope the Chromatica intros or whatever offer some storyline to the set. That would be cool. 

You just know they will be 45 second long slow atmospheric instrumentals with some glitchy sporadic synths thrown in... Thank U, Next.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block