Lady Gaga's 'Chromatica' tracklist surfaces, features Ariana Grande, BLACKPINK & Elton John

3 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Sounds like it’s gonna be a killer album, I hope the Chromatica intros or whatever offer some storyline to the set. That would be cool. 

You just know they will be 45 second long slow atmospheric instrumentals with some glitchy sporadic synths thrown in... Thank U, Next.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

why risk it leaking when we all know its finished etc.... and there's no official release date.....

I am losing patience and want this album..... she should've stuck to it....or at least given a new date and done whatever promo she could from home etc....

GIVE IT TO ME NOOOOWWWWW -verouca salt 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, DonoDotto said:

Britneys impact :chrissy:

Track #2 "Alice"- like "Lucky" just a different name. "This is about a girl named Alice" :cackling:

Track #8 "911"- :begone:

Track #17 "Love Me Right"- just a variation of "Love Me Down" :cackling:

Cant she come up with something original of her own? :imok:

On a more serious note, it sounds interesting, bound to leak ahead of schedule because of the indefinite postponement, lets see what she has to offer this time :mhm:

Let’s not forget Rain On Me is also a Cheryl track :gloria:

either way, I’m so excited for the album and can’t wait to hear it! The collabs are on point. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block