Music Videos - HD Remastered/ProRes

Stifler's Mom

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need RCA, Sony, VEVO or whoever is in charge of this to remaster Gimme More MV :yesplease: I mean the video itself isn’t even that bad after all... Britney still looks hot and overall it fits the song but the quality ruins it all. It looks like it was filmed with a 2005 Nokia flip phone 

Hello! I don't know if I have the right to post my work (if no, please tell me to remove and sorry in advance) but I tried to enhance many Britney Spears music videos in HD and many of those in 4K (I will re-do Gimme More and Toxic in 4K).

They are on YouTube so to let my videos not being blocked, I had to edit the mv. Also, I will make a website with original versions in original frame rate. Please, understand that my first videos aren't verry well edited but it's far better on my last videos. I will still continue to enhance the quality to make them better than VEVO ones.

Here is the link of the Playlist of 15 videos from BOMT era to Circus era, my newest videos are My Perogative in 4K and Circus in 4K): 

I take the original mastered video in the original 480p resolution, and after I upscale them in the resolution I want (Toxic and Gimme More are only in HD because I didn't had a good PC in the time to upscale in 4K)

To know more about how I do them, I suggest you to see this post: 

Well, I will re-do some of my old videos like Gimme More and Toxic but this time in 4K, and do the Overprotected Dark Child Version (maybe in the future re-do the original overprotected without mixing the remix scenes).

Some of my old videos were already shared here, but here are the rest of my work and newest work.

Hope you will like it/or enjoy. Thank you!

@MSTAR

OMG wow hi! First of all, thank you for your service. 💛 I appreciate you doing this and sharing it here on Exhale for all your fellow Britney fans to enjoy. I'm actually subscribed to your channel. I just haven't seen all the videos yet - I've only seen Overprotected - but I try to support all Britney fans on Youtube as much as I can. I'll be looking forward to more of your improved videos in the future. I'll give you a 'like' spree. Wait for it. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

Welcome to Exhale! 💛

happy pokemon GIF

Come to share your Britney music videos in 4K, stay for the community!

13 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

@MSTAR

OMG wow hi! First of all, thank you for your service. 💛 I appreciate you doing this and sharing it here on Exhale for all your fellow Britney fans to enjoy. I'm actually subscribed to your channel. I just haven't seen all the videos yet - I've only seen Overprotected - but I try to support all Britney fans on Youtube as much as I can. I'll be looking forward to more of your improved videos in the future. I'll give you a 'like' spree. Wait for it. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

Welcome to Exhale! 💛

happy pokemon GIF

Hi! Thank you sooo much for this message!! I will still continue to make Britney MVs in 4K with better visuals! It's not fair to let Britney MVs in 480p (and we are lucky if it's the real 480p one, because almost all 480p MVs on the original VEVO channel are compressed and just looks 360p), these MVs deserve better than a simple HD remaster!

Is it a good idea if I make a new topic with each of my work of music videos and bonus videos too to let members see them? (As many can miss them)

9 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

Hi! Thank you sooo much for this message!! I will still continue to make Britney MVs in 4K with better visuals! It's not fair to let Britney MVs in 480p (and we are lucky if it's the real 480p one, because almost all 480p MVs on the original VEVO channel are compressed and just looks 360p), these MVs deserve better than a simple HD remaster!

Mmhmm, and you taking on this huge endeavor is very admirable. 💛 I just gave you a 'like' spree.  :barbie: I'll give you views when I sleep. I'll have the playlist playing on my tablet. Keep doing what you're doing! ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

3 hours ago, Roxxy said:

@MSTAR

Welcome to Exhale! 💛

happy pokemon GIF

thank you for your work and sharing. but unfortunately as I watched them in detail they dont stand much close to detail and quality of those vimeo videos :heresthetea: its clearly that "AI upscale system" that the other member mentioned in this thread and whoever nnnbritney is doing. 

4 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

I've been searching HQ video of BOMT since forever and all of them are just upscales from DVD releases. Where did that uploader get that video from? Does they possess the original film or what? Is it you Nigel ****??? :wtfdidusay: 

lmao no. its nnnbritney upscalling them with AI technology

1 hour ago, Stifler's Mom said:

I did a research on how to do it, and its that not that hard, but you need a NASA computer to do it and might take more than 12 hours or days :gunriah:

Exactly, all of my videos are upscaled so obviously, they are not real 4K shots (old Britney MVs are shot on 480p cameras). But my videos are not "simply" upscaled, if so it would be sooo easy for me. Behind my videos, there are almost a week of work, the upscaling step is almost nothing than the rest, because after upscaling the videos, 80% of them are not correctly upscaled so I have to edit myself details (lighting, contrast, sharpen pixels, or make more softness/smooth), and also do a dynamic crop: yes my videos are in 16:9 and not in 4:3, but I pay sooo much attention to not lose any important information so I have to move each scene on the middle or the top or the bottom depending on where Britney is shown if it's in the top or the bottom for example (so it's not like a simple crop in 16:9). After, I don't post the original video on YouTube, because they will block the video and no one can see them. So I modify the order of the scenes, and even add alternative scenes, and those alternative scenes have to be upscaled too, and here we go again for the first steps...  And after making the video more smooth by making them in 60FPS. Anyway, so my videos are not a simply easy upscale videos as it may appears, but behind there is a lot of work.

:outwithit:

PS: the Vimeo ones are based on Pro-Res videos, I don't use them. I use the Mastered video for TV broadcasting/Streaming (so the quality will not be the same as the Pro-Res file of the director which is not compressed as the master, also, there is the real 720P HD version of Toxic/Womanizer/Stronger on the director website) Also, I will re-do Toxic in 4K instead of HD to improve the quality.

2 hours ago, MSTAR said:

Exactly, all of my videos are upscaled so obviously, they are not real 4K shots (old Britney MVs are shot on 480p cameras). But my videos are not "simply" upscaled, if so it would be sooo easy for me. Behind my videos, there are almost a week of work, the upscaling step is almost nothing than the rest, because after upscaling the videos, 80% of them are not correctly upscaled so I have to edit myself details (lighting, contrast, sharpen pixels, or make more softness/smooth), and also do a dynamic crop: yes my videos are in 16:9 and not in 4:3, but I pay sooo much attention to not lose any important information so I have to move each scene on the middle or the top or the bottom depending on where Britney is shown if it's in the top or the bottom for example (so it's not like a simple crop in 16:9). After, I don't post the original video on YouTube, because they will block the video and no one can see them. So I modify the order of the scenes, and even add alternative scenes, and those alternative scenes have to be upscaled too, and here we go again for the first steps...  And after making the video more smooth by making them in 60FPS. Anyway, so my videos are not a simply easy upscale videos as it may appears, but behind there is a lot of work.

:outwithit:

PS: the Vimeo ones are based on Pro-Res videos, I don't use them. I use the Mastered video for TV broadcasting/Streaming (so the quality will not be the same as the Pro-Res file of the director which is not compressed as the master, also, there is the real 720P HD version of Toxic/Womanizer/Stronger on the director website) Also, I will re-do Toxic in 4K instead of HD to improve the quality.

can you try to do them with the ai technology?

15 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

can you try to do them with the ai technology?

Why not? I just have to find the correct software and save money to upgrade my PC and buy the software which is not cheap if I have to guess lol :gimmemoar:

6 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

Britney has such a great videos.. 95% deserves 4K quality..

BOMT, CRAZY, OIDIA, STRONGER,LUCKY, DLMTLTK, SLAVE.. I can’t continue.. I need all of her videography lol :mj:

YESSS!!! All of her music videos need to be in 4K, until the FF era at least. The FF era MVs are in 1080p but compressed, so it looks more 720p.

Archived