• Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, WhateverYouNeed said:

omg i've never watched BOMT music video in such great quality :wendycry:

I've been blessed :wendycry:

YEESSS. we can literally make wallpapers out of random screenshots :umomg:

xNZcyEX.png

27 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

we should start a pettition to her label to upload all her videos in HD! we deserve it :janet:

who's with me?

we should. they wont hear tho. :4music: spice girls done it in 4K all their videos.

22 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Omg, "Baby" literally blew my mind, WTF?! It's incredible! :pretends: "Toxic", however, looks even worse because that awful CGI isn't hidden behind 360p quality anymore. :goat:

Girl toxic looks great, besides a couple shots and some issues with chroma key on her red hair....

And OMG i can't believe it, i was today years old when i noticed the shower girl is in the background at 3:00 kkkkkkkk

47 minutes ago, F3rzz said:

Girl toxic looks great, besides a couple shots and some issues with chroma key on her red hair....

And OMG i can't believe it, i was today years old when i noticed the shower girl is in the background at 3:00 kkkkkkkk

thats true, you can literally see her hair flipping with the chroma key thing on it :fran:

Amazing quality :unbelievableney:  SME/RCA need to get their act together and remaster all of Britney's videos in 4K. Replace the LQ existing videos with remastered ones retaining all the views. I just hope they don't dump all her 4:3 videos into a 16:9 frame like UMG has done with all their remasters. I'm sure the record company/Sony have all the film masters just sitting in storage somewhere. Today's film scanners would bring to life all of Britney's older videos if remastered properly scanned at 4K.  Even FF/BJ/Glory eras there would be a digital higher resolution master somewhere. All her 1080p videos FF onwards don't have the highest bitrate. Would love every video in 4K. That is the best I've seen of Circus. 

Archived