What are annoying things in Britney's music ?

Midnight

• Content Curators

I streamed Glory again today and I remembered how many annoying things that album has. First there was the album cover which I think everyone agrees is so bad. Then on Do You Wanna Come Over, what is that sound that seems like their opening a soda can ? That song is meehh but it's passable but then she whispers at 02:42 and I swear she's chewing gum or something I can hear the saliva in her mouth I cant deal, that actually puts me in a bad mood. :beat:

Then there's private show, like seriously, Britney if you read this I wanna have a word with you, a heart to heart open book hun :lemmetellu: WHO said this song was ok to be included ? If this was an introduction to becoming a Britney fan I WOULD NOT BE HERE  :beynah:

Also Man on the Moon, now I know some of yall like this but what is it with the Mooouuuuu were they trying to get her a dairy contract. ? :rihit:

Just Luv Me and Just Like Me ? :beynah:

So what about yall are there things you find annoying ?

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My biggest and main complaint with Britney’s music, as early as her first album, was/is how short in length literally all her music is. A lot of her music simply just feels like it abruptly ends earlier in length than it should. It’s like they followed this strict formula to make sure almost all her music, especially her singles, go no further than the standard 3:30 mark. Songs that come to mind are Slave and Toxic which could have been easily extended by looping parts of the instrumental, etc. to add to its brilliance and add more variety. Do you guys know what I’m talking about? Omg :embarrassney:

I wanted to upvote you because the topic of the thread is great, but I can't at you bashing DYWCO, MOTM, etc :donewithit:

If anything, what I could say about Glory is that many songs lack a strong chorus or an actual chorus.

But I wanted to say that I hate that part of Kill the Lights after the bridge "is life gonna get the best of youuuuuu" then it goes "kill the lights" I think that chorus starts too soon, like a nanosecond too soon, but it's enough to bother me, like, I don't know, it's wrong, I can never sing along to it because the chorus comes too soon. 

It happens as well with TTYH, after the bridge too, but it doesn't feel as annoying.

I don't like the male voice in Get Naked either, I don't know his name, or Danja on Gimme More. 

Too much autotune. I miss her real southern voice of her first two albums. When they decided to give her a **** breathy vocals like Janet. I felt why. Her voice wasn't made for that. Especially considering she wanted to be like Sheryl Crow. But younger and cooler. 

I would love her to start using real instruments and not computers. 

• Content Curators
20 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

The glitch in alien :tina:

YES

20 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

I’m not here for this MOTM and Glory slander though :tina:

The truth is not slander. I shall speak the truth about Glory :deserves:

22 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

I love the can opening sound in DYWCO. 

Although I’ll agree, just luv me and just like me? :tina:

Just like me > Just luv me :queenflopga:

But that sound is like literally in your ear and it's so loud :gloria:  

• Content Curators
7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I wanted to upvote you because the topic of the thread is great, but I can't at you bashing DYWCO, MOTM, etc :donewithit:

But I mean you do hear what I mean though ? like the mooo and the can thing it's so annoying.

9 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't like the male voice in Get Naked either, I don't know his name, or Danja on Gimme More. 

I actually think that makes the song sound great, it makes it sexier and more edgy  :barbie:

Archived