What are annoying things in Britney's music ?

Midnight

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

But I wanted to say that I hate that part of Kill the Lights after the bridge "is life gonna get the best of youuuuuu" then it goes "kill the lights" I think that chorus starts too soon, like a nanosecond too soon, but it's enough to bother me, like, I don't know, it's wrong, I can never sing along to it because the chorus comes too soon. 

Yeah I see what you saying. I just heard it again I agree it's like too quick.

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

GIRL YOU HIT THE JACKPOT :didilie:

I sure did I was like I don't wanna pay 100 or more and then boooooommm there it was in all its glory such a beautiful set :barbie: the spearit rewarded me for being such a good girl

Just now, MidnightCarlisy said:

I sure did I was like I don't wanna pay 100 or more and then boooooommm there it was in all its glory such a beautiful set the spearit rewarded me for being such a good girl

Is this the bonus you get after slaying the Superbowl :didilie:

there is this one voice she'll do and idfk what kind of demonic posession it is but it ruins every song she does it in for me. she like flattens out her voice and does this nasally thing and it kills me

it's very prominent thru out cinderella (also why does the backing track sound it was played on a 100 dollar keyboard or some ****..it's such an interesting backing yet sounds like its coming out of a tin can)

i think it first showed up in stronger, at the verses

(on the criminal hook)

"work it, work it, boy watch me work it"

didn't touch boulder jack because it's a mess in a 1000 ways but these are some good examples in general

i also think a lot if not a majority of producers do not understand what to do with britney's voice. she's got one of the most distinctive voices i've ever heard, whether or not she has autotune, if she's singing in that nasally baby voice, or if she's in a higher or lower register, etc.. i feel like she and bloodshy & avant were  a match made in heaven bc they seemed to have understood what to do with brit's voice pretty intuitively. she ends up sounding very odd esp bc plenty of producers will just try to drown it in autotune and **** like that and it makes her sound like a coked up chipmunk android

also she sometimes will try to hit notes that...don't end up sounding great. ppl complain about WYN but i mean songs like what it's like to be me, the parts of MATM (like the "for the beat of the drum gotta keep it that way" ) that they layered madonna vocals over to cover it. she ends up sounding like she's doing her best to sound like a teenaged boy she when does it lmfao.

i also agree with the comment that her songs are too short. she has some KILLER instrumentals and you never heard enough of them and it weakens the song imo. 

• Content Curators
3 minutes ago, NormaJeanSpears said:

there is this one voice she'll do and idfk what kind of demonic posession it is but it ruins every song she does it in for me. she like flattens out her voice and does this nasally thing and it kills me

Reveal hidden contents

it's very prominent thru out cinderella (also why does the backing track sound it was played on a 100 dollar keyboard or some ****..it's such an interesting backing yet sounds like its coming out of a tin can)

i think it first showed up in stronger, at the verses

(on the criminal hook)

"work it, work it, boy watch me work it"

didn't touch boulder jack because it's a mess in a 1000 ways but these are some good examples in general

i also think a lot if not a majority of producers do not understand what to do with britney's voice. she's got one of the most distinctive voices i've ever heard, whether or not she has autotune, if she's singing in that nasally baby voice, or if she's in a higher or lower register, etc.. i feel like she and bloodshy & avant were  a match made in heaven bc they seemed to have understood what to do with brit's voice pretty intuitively. she ends up sounding very odd esp bc plenty of producers will just try to drown it in autotune and **** like that and it makes her sound like a coked up chipmunk android

also she sometimes will try to hit notes that...don't end up sounding great. ppl complain about WYN but i mean songs like what it's like to be me, the parts of MATM (like the "for the beat of the drum gotta keep it that way" ) that they layered madonna vocals over to cover it. she ends up sounding like she's doing her best to sound like a teenaged boy she when does it lmfao.

i also agree with the comment that her songs are too short. she has some KILLER instrumentals and you never heard enough of them and it weakens the song imo. 

:didilie: 

Archived