What are annoying things in Britney's music ?

Midnight

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

The stupid computer voice saying “Circus” they couldn’t get Britney or an actual human to say that one word that they had to use Siri’s husband to do it? Why not just not put it in at all. 

OMG tea :spit:

No but seriously I think that's Claude Kelly. He's the only male credited as background vocals for that. I'm not suuuure though ok. It could be computer / Siri's hubby. I don't notice any other male vocals on the song other than that part. :idkney:

• Super Mods
8 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

OMG tea :spit:

No but seriously I think that's Claude Kelly. He's the only male credited as background vocals for that. I'm not suuuure though ok. It could be computer / Siri's hubby. I don't notice any other male vocals on the song other than that part. :idkney:

I thought it was a male but I popped in my cd and cranked it loud and during the breakdown it sounded really robotic like those programs that reads your texts out loud. There’s variations like a female Siri one and I know because I used it on my Mac for fun and it’s probably what they were doing in the studio goofing around and go “hey let’s just put it in” because when it sounds human when you hear “ like like a circus” 

2 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I thought it was a male but I popped in my cd and cranked it loud and during the breakdown it sounded really robotic like those programs that reads your texts out loud. There’s variations like a female Siri one and I know because I used it on my Mac for fun and it’s probably what they were doing in the studio goofing around and go “hey let’s just put it in” because when it sounds human when you hear “ like like a circus” 

It does sound ugly... :eheeek: but if they really used Siri's husband ngl it's very creative. :haha:

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

It does sound ugly... :eheeek: but if they really used Siri's husband ngl it's very creative. :haha:

Yeah I get they they were trying to be “innovative” and “hip” but it’s cringe when your gps sounds just like that :awks:

2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Liar is a bop but it's sooo baaad. You can barely hear her. It's like she's singing through a telephone. :eheeek:

SCREAMINGGGGGGGG at the sand theme. :haha: I never noticed that, Pokie. Ok i'll play the song now. Are you talking about during the chorus? I do hear a sandy sound. I never noticed this before. :o I guess cause I don't listen to music on headphones a lot so i don't notice details like this. :idkney:

I don't know how to explain it, it just sounds like, dirty :haha:

but I like it

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

I have no complaints other than the mastering. With the exception of her first 4 albums and Femme Fatale, all her songs are mixed and mastered terribly. Compare that to Taylor Swift's music, 90% of Madonna's music (with the exception of MDNA), Rihanna's music, even Xtina (with the exception of Lotus), you can hear how crisp the sound is. With Blackout, Circus, Britney Jean, and Glory - I feel like i'm listening to an mp3 or on Youtube. :ehidk: Which shouldn't be the case when you're a permanent A List Singer.

I mentioned this earlier I feel like Stronger also sounds so low quality. I'm always trying to like really listen to it and it just lacks like that super crisp sound

I wanna be there when you touch fire

7 minutes ago, MidnightCarlisy said:

I mentioned this earlier I feel like Stronger also sounds so low quality. I'm always trying to like really listen to it and it just lacks like that super crisp sound

Are you listening to the one from Oops? Cause the one from Singles is good. Actually all of them improved so much on Singles particularly the Blackout and Circus singles. The one I play a lot is the digital 45 of the Singles

• Content Curators
3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Are you listening to the one from Oops? Cause the one from Singles is good. Actually all of them improved so much on Singles particularly the Blackout and Circus singles. The one I play a lot is the digital 45 of the Singles

Let me go give that a try oh by the way I actually found the singles box collection for 20 dllrs. I felt like I was rewarded for being such a good fan:fakecry:

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1. Auto-tune on FF.

3. I wish FF had more backing vocals, ad libs, harmonies etc. to make the songs less repetitive/more depth. I feel like in the final hook she should be giving us life (like she did in other albums)

2. All of Britney Jean... I don't really consider it part of Britney's discography (more Myah's lol). Only Work ***** because of the visuals, and I guess the meme-level popularity it got with the GP made everyone like it by default? But I remember the first time I heard it I didn't feel like this was a Britney song.

3. Glory's Private Show... enough said.

4. The male voice in DYWCO (I wish it was all Britney's talking voice instead).

5. Not putting (and pushing) Trouble on standard Circus.

6. Not putting (and pushing) Mood Ring on standard Glory.

I'll never forgive her team for 2, 5 and 6.

Archived