My quarantine bae

Jordan Miller

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jordan's not b list. I mean let's not act he was attitude crush of the week. And mentioned he has a butt that's worthy to be with kylie minogue. 

Not a lot of gays get that kinda credit and honestly truth. He is known to be a fantasy to official gay press. Some of u basics are the wallflower of this group. 

• Leader
6 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Jordan's not b list. I mean let's not act he was attitude crush of the week. And mentioned he has a butt that's worthy to be with kylie minogue. 

Not a lot of gays get that kinda credit and honestly truth. He is known to be a fantasy to official gay press. Some of u basics are the wallflower of this group. 

I legit read this and went :OMGney:

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

:spit::gloria::queenie::haha:

PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCREAMINGGGGGGGG

We all know Britney will perform that song till she’s 80 and Jordon’s gonna be the only one dancing in the crowd cuz all of us are so sick of that song at that point  while she pays her other hits dust.

7 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

We all know Britney will perform that song till she’s 80 and Jordon’s gonna be the only one dancing in the crowd cuz all of us are so sick of that song at that point  while she pays her other hits dust.

TEA omg. :haha: but I like the version Jordan used cause it's the album version. I am so f ing sick of the Co-Ed remix. :sobbing:

Archived