Jason Trawick is the BEST 'music video boyfriend' Britney's ever had...

JustWendy

That's because the Criminal MV director and producers made him look good and because it was an actual story video. If any of her other BFs were in it, it would have been the same lol.
She never really had a music video that had (from start to finish) her as a gf/wife in a romantic relationship doing things together (except for Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know, which was basically just making out the whole video lol).  She had hot models yes, but they were always ex-lovers, crushes/infatuation/someone she wants, or just randomly there for eye candy.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, umr3000 said:

Err... no! Jason was okay but Britney has had much better on-screen suitors! 

but her other on-screen suitors were never as bad-*** as Jason's Criminal...

the others only kind of walked or just stood there, or flexed some muscle or even gave her a peck or two, looking pretty. but nothing out of the ordinary

Jason's character looked hot and actually spoke lol  and that shower scene alone... 

Wendy Williams GIF - Wendy Williams Shade - Discover & Share GIFs

4 minutes ago, JustWendy said:

but her other on-screen suitors were never as bad-*** as Jason's Criminal...

the others only kind of walked or just stood there, or flexed some muscle or even gave her a peck or two, looking pretty. but nothing out of the ordinary

Jason's character looked hot and actually spoke lol  and that shower scene alone... 

Wendy Williams GIF - Wendy Williams Shade - Discover & Share GIFs

I hear you but still for example the love interest in Womanizer was more effective for me.

1 hour ago, jennyj said:

That's because the Criminal MV director and producers made him look good and because it was an actual story video. If any of her other BFs were in it, it would have been the same lol.
She never really had a music video that had (from start to finish) her as a gf/wife in a romantic relationship doing things together (except for Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know, which was basically just making out the whole video lol).  She had hot models yes, but they were always ex-lovers, crushes/infatuation/someone she wants, or just randomly there for eye candy.

Criminal is very underrated. It's one of her best videos. Wow, DLMBTLTK actually made me think I might have been a lesbian for a second. Those hot Britney shots from the beach hut... GOD! hahaha such flawless teen queen!

Happy Clapping GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

13 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I get what you are saying - he did a great job in the video.  Also, Britney in that gown is such an underrated look.  She was stunning. 

It just felt real. Unlike the others.

Maybe because they were together in real life, idk 

Wendy Gifs | Gif, Let it be

1 hour ago, ZoneGirl said:

Like what? Just curious. :ponderney:

• Skinny, thin or no big muscles WHATSOEVER. Maybe tone, but that's it. NO six packs, I'd rather have some softness.
  • Love handles - I love hips on anyone, lol
  • Somewhat fem traits - NO SQUARE JAWS, etc.
  • Babyfaces
  • A nerdy look (if still cute) and GLASSES
  • Also, I don't care about money (that trope thing that women want "security" and such)

Much of this is because I'm visually more into women and don't like macho macho men anything. :tbh:

But women and I sometimes agree on gorgeous men; I LOVE Kit Harrington (Jon Snow; no GoT spoilers!!!).

20 hours ago, DarkOut said:
  • Skinny, thin or no big muscles WHATSOEVER. Maybe tone, but that's it. NO six packs, I'd rather have some softness.
  • Love handles - I love hips on anyone, lol
  • Somewhat fem traits - NO SQUARE JAWS, etc.
  • Babyfaces
  • A nerdy look (if still cute) and GLASSES
  • Also, I don't care about money (that trope thing that women want "security" and such)

Much of this is because I'm visually more into women and don't like macho macho men anything. :tbh:

But women and I sometimes agree on gorgeous men; I LOVE Kit Harrington (Jon Snow; no GoT spoilers!!!).

Nice! This is refreshing to hear! 😌. I’m typical. I’m a woman who likes manly looking men. But I was once into a guy who was more boyish in appearance. 

Archived