Jason Trawick is the BEST 'music video boyfriend' Britney's ever had...

JustWendy

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone has their tastes. I prefer dark, tall and handsome. Jason was a hawt studious daddy. 

the young pope pop GIF

Also, Jason seemed hella weird. I feel like he was the most convenient guy around that she could date, so she did and then for whatever reason he lost some weight, toned up and Britney the savage dumped him because he said no to having children. 

TBH...IDK why she keeps dating men that are beneath her. JT is included in that. 

britney spears wink GIF

I've never found him attractive at all. At. all. Britney's had way more attractive music video models imo:

enhanced-buzz-3364-1424901465-12.jpg?&ou

anigif_enhanced-8954-1408126011-1.gif&f=

x_Yz_j8vxNql.jpg

tyson.gif

53bd8863f3b28_-_tumblr_mta2gang5y1siijvp

Next-up-Tank-top-muscle-man-gives-us-gun

tumblr_ojuqwzhKXl1qae5aro1_400.gifv

I know taste is subjective, and no offense, but I don't understand how you can see all of these guys ^ and then see Jason Trawick and be like "oh, he's the one" :surething:

On 4/13/2020 at 6:35 AM, ColdAsFire88 said:

Everyone has their tastes. I prefer dark, tall and handsome. Jason was a hawt studious daddy. 

the young pope pop GIF

Also, Jason seemed hella weird. I feel like he was the most convenient guy around that she could date, so she did and then for whatever reason he lost some weight, toned up and Britney the savage dumped him because he said no to having children. 

TBH...IDK why she keeps dating men that are beneath her. JT is included in that. 

britney spears wink GIF

Omg LOL I do find Sam way hotter! I'm talking from a music video quality stand point... Jason's onscreen boyfriend persona on Criminal was pretty bad-***! And **** too! 

On 4/13/2020 at 8:15 AM, Urbanney said:

I've never found him attractive at all. At. all. Britney's had way more attractive music video models imo:

enhanced-buzz-3364-1424901465-12.jpg?&ou

anigif_enhanced-8954-1408126011-1.gif&f=

x_Yz_j8vxNql.jpg

tyson.gif

53bd8863f3b28_-_tumblr_mta2gang5y1siijvp

Next-up-Tank-top-muscle-man-gives-us-gun

tumblr_ojuqwzhKXl1qae5aro1_400.gifv

I know taste is subjective, and no offense, but I don't understand how you can see all of these guys ^ and then see Jason Trawick and be like "oh, he's the one" :surething:

I understand what you're saying, yes, there are way better models Britney's had to play her boyfriends on her music videos, but I'm saying that Jason's Criminal character was way more developed.

He instilled sexiness, was prominently featured with Britney and actually had a plot to follow.

The fricking video was shot in London and even had a shootout, was God's sake lol

There may be prettier music video models, but Jason Trawick nailed it and slayed that music video.

Britney Spears: 'Criminal' Video Shoot in London!: Photo 2581875 ...

Britney Beau Jason Trawick Makes Appearance in Music Video ...

Besides, Britney looked beautiful

**** Music Video GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

and enjoyed being savaged by her Criminal lol

Sexiest Britney Music Video? - Britney Spears Forum - BreatheHeavy ...

Archived