Pick 3 Britney Songs You Skip

RadicalOptimism

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I mean, yeah sure Dana. Good thing you're handsome. You get a free pass. :goat:

4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Omg not you trying to back track on your statements. :haha: But yeah, you will always get a free pass Dana. :bigkiss:

My name isnt--

Praying for you all :queenflopga:

I accept that other users may have different opinions than me (you guys would do good to learn from me :tiffdrink:

Except when it comes to Blackout, which is undeniably Britney's best, most iconic, hottest, sexiest, most timeless album period shut the door, not even gonna argue with anyone about this :queenflopga:

Just now, DanaDotte said:

My name isnt-- Praying for you all

I accept that other users may have different opinions than me (you guys would do good to learn from me ) 

Except when it comes to Blackout, which is undeniably Britney's best, most iconic, hottest, sexiest, most timeless album period shut the door, not even gonna argue with anyone about this 

Ok you preach about accepting different opinions yet you follow it up by imposing that Blackout is her best. Sure. :reductive:

57 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

Besides most of BJ

• Big Fat Bass
  • Private Show
  • Mmm Papi

You're one of the slayest member ever and I love you 

I actually like bfb, it's not a masterpiece but it's fun and way better than work *****... Maybe it's just me

Private show is a little painful:tifflmao:

Mmm papi is really fun, I actually like it 

#  I'm A Slave 4 U (I'm so sorry.):britdrown:

#  Make Me...  :girlwhat:

#  Pretty Girls (That one was easy.):deserves:

Guys please do not judge other people for their opinions.Everyone in exhale loves Queen. If someone hate your favourite Britney song, that doesn't make any sense. Nothing more normal than that. Please try to be polite in your comments. Don't forget that, nobody hates you if you don't say you hate other people in exhale.:clap1:

4 minutes ago, OopsItHurts said:

#  I'm A Slave 4 U (I'm so sorry.):britdrown:

#  Make Me...  :girlwhat:

#  Pretty Girls (That one was easy.):deserves:

Guys please do not judge other people for their opinions.Everyone in exhale loves Queen. If someone hate your favourite Britney song, that doesn't make any sense. Nothing more normal than that. Please try to be polite in your comments. Don't forget that, nobody hates you if you don't say you hate other people in exhale.:clap1:

@Roxxy lord give me the strengthhh :chrissy:

Archived