Pick 3 Britney Songs You Skip

RadicalOptimism

1 minute ago, nthenwkiss said:

Do you guys really like ALL of birtney songs? Like I skip most of all albums; am I a flop fan?

I like probably 97% of her songs. But I 100% do not skip anything. If you've been listening to them for decades already, it becomes a lifestyle and you're no longer annoyed hearing My Baby. :mhm:

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I like probably 97% of her songs. But I 100% do not skip anything. If you've been listening to them for decades already, it becomes a lifestyle and you're no longer annoyed hearing My Baby. :mhm:

I would say that I listen to 30-40% of her discography. There are songs I’ve never even listened to.

Just now, nthenwkiss said:

I would say that I listen to 30-40% of her discography. There are songs I’ve never even listened to.

But may I ask why? ❤ You already know that you haven't listened to everything, and yet what are you doing about it? I mean, why haven't you yet? What's stopping you? :yaknow:

3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

But may I ask why? ❤ You already know that you haven't listened to everything, and yet what are you doing about it? I mean, why haven't you yet? What's stopping you? :yaknow:

I mean I have listened to them all, but not necessarily the entire song. I do not mean this as shade but there are a LOT of fillers in her discography.

don’t get me wrong, Britney is my everything, like on that apple 2019 review thing Britney was my #1 listened to artists with 77 hours, and the second top artist was lady Gaga with 8 hours (the gap LOL), and 9 of my top 10 listened to albums, 9 were hers, but yeah a lot of terrible songs in her discography. At least in my opinion.

On 4/13/2020 at 1:14 PM, nthenwkiss said:

I mean I have listened to them all, but not necessarily the entire song. I do not mean this as shade but there are a LOT of fillers in her discography.

don’t get me wrong, Britney is my everything, like on that apple 2019 review thing Britney was my #1 listened to artists with 77 hours, and the second top artist was lady Gaga with 8 hours (the gap LOL), and 9 of my top 10 listened to albums, 9 were hers, but yeah a lot of terrible songs in her discography. At least in my opinion.

But why would you not finish a song. The least you could do for your 'everything' is if you listen to it atleast for the first time, give it a chance. Finish it through. Who knows you might end up liking it on the second minute. You know what I mean. :yaknow: It's the same with life. You will never understand something if you only take it on face value. I suggest just listen to each album in full - just once. Before you dismiss something. I guess I can speak for everyone else in the fandom, we all finish an entire album on the first listen before we judge if we like it or not. I mean, even I didn't like what came after It Should Be Easy from Britney Jean but i still finished the entire album before dismissing it as "not for me". :mhm:

The Hook Up

That’s Where You Take Me

Out From Under

I don't dislike these songs - they’re on my phone because I actually do listen to them. But oftentimes I skip.

Trust, there are plenty of Britney songs I legit don’t like, and thus don’t even have in my iTunes at all. 

• Content Curators
50 minutes ago, DubtronicHaze said:

You can't skip Britney Jean entirely. It has 'Til It's Gone. 

:disbelief: I saaaaaaid SKIIIIIIIIIPPED  :mae:    

I do like Work B but don't tell nobody it will our little secret :barbie: :sendinglove:

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
4 minutes ago, DubtronicHaze said:

BOOOYYYYYYYY!!! Okay, okaaaaaay.....alright....but you know you lowkey get your life to til it's gone AND YOU CAN'T TELL ME YOU DONT. 

Maybe, but I wont tell imma keep you guessing :barbie:

I wanna be there when you touch fire

I just pick the ones I don´t like so much, but I don´t hate them. I just heard them too often in the past or they just ok to me. Sometimes I listen to them. The ones I hate are Intimidated or Chillin With You for example. I never hear them. So, this is my 3 (but I have a lot more, I prefer usually the songs of the albums, the demo and bonus ones, not so much the singles):

Slave 4 U

Clumsy

Anticipating

On 4/13/2020 at 12:21 AM, Tetris said:

The Hook Up

That’s Where You Take Me

Out From Under

I don't dislike these songs - they’re on my phone because I actually do listen to them. But oftentimes I skip.

Trust, there are plenty of Britney songs I legit don’t like, and thus don’t even have in my iTunes at all. 

Not The Slay up :gloriascary:it should’ve been a single :praisega:

14 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

I just pick the ones I don´t like so much, but I don´t hate them. I just heard them too often in the past or they just ok to me. Sometimes I listen to them. The ones I hate are Intimidated or Chillin With You for example. I never hear them. So, this is my 3 (but I have a lot more, I prefer usually the songs of the albums, the demo and bonus ones, not so much the singles):

Slave 4 U

Clumsy

Anticipating

Not one but TWO songs from The Bill of Rights :gloriascary:

On 4/12/2020 at 10:14 PM, nthenwkiss said:

This doesn't make sense. :trash:

The ones I always skip: Soda Pop, Dear Diary & My Baby. 

Archived