Pick 3 Britney Songs You Skip

RadicalOptimism

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Slave_4_u said:

Radar on circus I understand but Breathe on me and Touch of my hand are masterpieces...how could you?!

confused britney spears GIFA

I always skip those songs (& 80% of ITZ album) when I listen to Britney's music. I would have picked more songs but it says "3 songs".

52 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Why would you even skip Mmm Papi :lessons: and why would you skip Rolling Stone's Top Song of 2011 How I Roll :lessons: why would you skip Britney's record setting #1 single Hold It Against Me :lessons: she literally only has 5 #1s and you're gonna skip one of them :lessons: and why would you skip Freakshow the iconic for-the-fans Vegas song :lessons: when will I Wanna Go from FF Tour :lessons: and Britney co-wrote that and it was the first dubstep song in mainstream pop music. :lessons: you're good looking but sometimes I ask myself why :lessons:

Theyre not my cup of tea nuff said :demi:

Just now, DanaDotte said:

#1s arent really relevant to me... :explainlol:

Its been said many times before, but #1s dont necessarily = iconic or best.

If that were the case, then Toxic, Piece of Me, Gimme More, etc.... :imok:

That's a different argument. It's not that deep. I'm just saying you should give all her #1s a free pass because she only has a few of those so they should atleast get immunity. :chrissy:

Just now, DanaDotte said:

@Roxxy interested in hearing your take on this itz comment

I saw that and I wanted to react but it would require me to think harder and I really can't anymore because I need to sleep. :wontcry: Also, i'm not an ITZ stan so I wouldn't want to get to deep. But if it's the Bill of Rights, I'll mobilize the army without thinking twice. :deserves:

Archived