Pick 3 Britney Songs You Skip

RadicalOptimism

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Theo04t said:

My Baby

Half of the Britney album

Gimme More XL remix or whatever is called (track 14 on the deluxe international edition)

I go to sleep and I wake up to this disrespect :drag: and on Easter Sunday? :gloriascary: Half of The Declaration of Independence? :chrissy: the Lord has given me the strength today but tomorrow is another day and I got your name written in red, underlined. I check it once, then I check it twice :peasants:

2 hours ago, DanaDotte said:

My name isnt--

Praying for you all :queenflopga:

I accept that other users may have different opinions than me (you guys would do good to learn from me :tiffdrink:

Except when it comes to Blackout, which is undeniably Britney's best, most iconic, hottest, sexiest, most timeless album period shut the door, not even gonna argue with anyone about this :queenflopga:

First name Dana, last name Dotte. Like @Roxxysaid we don’t make the rules :peasants:

22 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I go to sleep and I wake up to this disrespect :drag: and on Easter Sunday? :gloriascary: Half of The Declaration of Independence? :chrissy: the Lord has given me the strength today but tomorrow is another day and I got your name written in red, underlined. I check it once, then I check it twice :peasants:

CHIIILEEE it was give me the strength indeed, and when I got the notif that  @DignifiedLove noticed, i was like mmhmm :mcry: But that was me being lazy and not in the mood to do anything because I haven't slept yet. But now i'm awake but you already popped off. My services are no longer required. :haha:

20 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

First name Dana, last name Dotte. Like @Roxxysaid we don’t make the rules 

I mean, thank you. :barbie: I don't understand why someone could get annoyed by me calling them their username when that's a person's name in a forum. I call you Crazy and i know your real name ain't that, right Mr. M. Everyone calls Easy, Easy - and his name ain't that either. We don't make the rules. :chrissy:

4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

CHIIILEEE it was give me the strength indeed, and when I got the notif that  @DignifiedLove noticed, i was like mmhmm :mcry: But that was me being lazy and not in the mood to do anything because I haven't slept yet. But now i'm awake but you already popped off. My services are no longer required. :haha:

It will not be disrespected on our watch and it must be an Exhale rule: Mess with the Bill of Rights and you’ll be dealt with :peasants:

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

I mean, thank you. :barbie: I don't understand why someone could get annoyed by me calling them their username when that's a person's name in a forum. I call you Crazy and i know your real name ain't that, right Mr. M. Everyone calls Easy, Easy - and his name ain't that either. We don't make the rules. :chrissy:

He needs to stream the good word this Easter :jumpney: 

36 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Mkay Ro last name Xxy :chrissy:

13 minutes ago, DanaDotte said:

Mkay Ro last name Xxy

Well fortunately for me, Roxxy is my real name. Cause unlike you, if i will be annoyed by someone calling me by something else, then i might as well use the name in which I would like to be called. But clearly, you haven't figured that out yet. :chrissy: and my username is just one name. Roxxy. Like Madonna. It's not like JordanMiller where those are two names merged. First and Last Name. As is yours and as is PokemonSpears. But you seem to not understand how things work here. It's good that you're handsome. You still get a free a pass. :thelook:

8 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Well fortunately for me, Roxxy is my real name. Cause unlike you, if i will be annoyed by someone calling me by something else, then i might as well use the name in which I would like to be called. But clearly, you haven't figured that out yet. :chrissy: and my username is just one name. Roxxy. Like Madonna. It's not like JordanMiller where those are two names merged. First and Last Name. As is yours and as is PokemonSpears. But you seem to not understand how things work here. It's good that you're handsome. You still get a free a pass. :thelook:

Mkay so how do I change my username :chrissy:

3 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

You're one of the slayest member ever and I love you 

I actually like bfb, it's not a masterpiece but it's fun and way better than work *****... Maybe it's just me

Private show is a little painful:tifflmao:

Mmm papi is really fun, I actually like it 

i do sometimes listen to BFB if it makes you feel better, i listen to it much more than The Answer

Archived