Jump to content

this was the peak of currentney


    Recommended Posts

    • Replies 27
    • Created
    • Last Reply

    she looked gorgeous in that perfume promo in 2016, her moves were so fluid. quite insane tbh.

    oh and I remember a video of a sort of sketch w/ Joe Jonas, it was just impressive how she looked literally 20 years younger than her messy public appearances in 2015.
    not even talking about 2010-2015. 

    everything has been messed up with the lead single fiasco & slumber party being a poor choice single. 

    somehow something changed again in 2018. 

    Link to comment
    10 hours ago, conceptuel said:

    she looked gorgeous in that perfume promo in 2016, her moves were so fluid. quite insane tbh.

    oh and I remember a video of a sort of sketch w/ Joe Jonas, it was just impressive how she looked literally 20 years younger than her messy public appearances in 2015.
    not even talking about 2010-2015. 

    everything has been messed up with the lead single fiasco & slumber party being a poor choice single. 

    somehow something changed again in 2018. 

    yes.the tour in 2018 was hard to watch

    Link to comment
    11 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

    HIAM live from Miami > anything off POM

     

    OH MY GOD SHE ATE THAT! :scalped:

    This is the first time i'm seeing this. It is better than anything from Piece of Me and this is the best she's performed the final dance sequence of Hold It Against Me which she almost always flops like she's always half a beat late. :o

    Link to comment
    32 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

    OH MY GOD SHE ATE THAT! :scalped:

    This is the first time i'm seeing this. It is better than anything from Piece of Me and this is the best she's performed the final dance sequence of Hold It Against Me which she almost always flops like she's always half a beat late. :o

    Femme Fataleney had her moments :goat:

    here is a better angle:

    Was obsessed with this performance back in the day. More entertaining than any performance from POM tour/Glory era. :goat:

    Link to comment
    2 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

    Femme Fataleney had her moments :goat:

    here is a better angle:

    Was obsessed with this performance back in the day. More entertaining than anything from POM tour/Glory era. :goat:

    OH MY GOD EVEN HER MWAH IS ON POINT :scalped:

    You can clearly see her nailing the final dance sequence even her hairoragraphy was not missing the beat. This is literally the best thing I've seen ever.:yasqueen:  Also you can tell like she's not drugged during this performance. I mean, compare this to the final dance sequence on Jimmy Kimmel. :haha:

    Link to comment
    29 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

    That was literally so awful :fruit:

    HIAM live from Miami > anything off POM

     

     

    19 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

    OH MY GOD SHE ATE THAT! :scalped:

    This is the first time i'm seeing this. It is better than anything from Piece of Me and this is the best she's performed the final dance sequence of Hold It Against Me which she almost always flops like she's always half a beat late. :o

    :zoomzoom:

    Imagine thinking this :eheeek:

    Poor you two :chrissy:

    Link to comment

    Archived

    This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

    Guest
    This topic is now closed to further replies.


    ×
    ×
    • Create New...

    We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

    Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

    Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

    I've disabled ad block