Britney reportedly caught Sam with another woman "AGAIN"

Kuzco

Remember in English class when the professor would show you all of the symbolism in a book. Like the curtain is blue because the author wants to show that the character has a deep depression, even if he doesn’t know it yet. But really the author just chose the color blue because he likes the ******g color blue... that’s what this is. Britney is googling pictures and posting them. That’s it. Y’all are reading in to it wayyyyy too much  :mj:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

I always understood people saying the whole "they want to make her look crazy" thing but It just doesnt make sense to me because her IG has been weird as hell before the Cship battle. If it had just started last year then I would agree but It was bizzarre before. Remember that video where she was in bed with Sam? The strange runway videos? That was waay before her team had any interest in ruining her brand. Before 2017 they were trying to make her look fierce and competent and her IG was still strange... I think she is just increadible bored, tacky and childish.

Seriously, do you think her team is helping her and do they really have good intentions !?

You have seen the latest articles from The Blast (sent by her team) when in these weeks she has had good criticism due to her post of communism and people outside her followers have made Twitter threads speaking and exposing the guardianship.

Do you think it is normal for Andrew Wallet since 2008 to publicly say that she is a drunk and a **** addict to justify his salary and that of the James Spears?

Do you think that it is normal that they do not take care of her image and her career? Because they do not take care of it professionally, and we have known everything throughout these years.

Do you think it is normal for them to say that she is bipolar? Do you think it is normal for them to suggest things like this to the press? Do you think it's normal that she doesn't have civil rights?.

It is true that Britney was wrong ... that she should have separated, take her children, move away from Kevin sensibly, buy a nice house for her and her children in New York or any city, focus on her children and her career, away from toxic people, fundamentally away from her father and denounce him. Be surrounded by the right and professional people. Being a mature and independent woman and starting a new healthy life at all levels. She did the opposite, but that does not entitle her father and her team and Lou to steal and destroy her life and put her in an illegal guardianship.

1 minute ago, Winter _90 said:

Seriously, do you think her team is helping her and do they really have good intentions !?

You have seen the latest articles from The Blast (sent by her team) when in these weeks she has had good criticism due to her post of communism and people outside her followers have made Twitter threads speaking and exposing the guardianship.

Do you think it is normal for Andrew Wallet since 2008 to publicly say that she is a drunk and a **** addict to justify his salary and that of the James Spears?

Do you think that it is normal that they do not take care of her image and her career? Because they do not take care of it professionally, and we have known everything throughout these years.

Do you think it is normal for them to say that she is bipolar? Do you think it is normal for them to suggest things like this to the press? Do you think it's normal that she doesn't have civil rights?.

It is true that Britney was wrong ... that she should have separated, take her children, move away from Kevin sensibly, buy a nice house for her and her children in New York or any city, focus on her children and her career, away from toxic people, fundamentally away from his father and denounce him. Be surrounded by the right and professional people. Being a mature and independent woman and starting a new healthy life at all levels. She did the opposite, but that does not entitle her father and her team and Lou to steal and destroy his life and put her in an illegal guardianship.

I dont know where you got all of that out of my statement that pre 2017 her being flawless was in their best interest. But go off I guess..

8 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I dont know where you got all of that out of my statement that pre 2017 her being flawless was in their best interest. But go off I guess..

I have forgotten this point, (Glory, the lingerie line, etc) they had something to sell and in 2016, she was better emotionally because her father was not around to her.

I'm surprised no one else is discussing if it was her behind her account after I brought it up. :idkney: I mean, other than the ones who took me up on my question. Like I hate to say this but everyone focused on the wrong angle - Sam cheating - because they just hate him. :mhm:I'm not fan of him too (but I still think he's hot tho) but I'm just saying, y'all are perpetuating something that only serves, feeds, and validates your ego and not really what's important here. And that is, who is behind her account then? If you choose to believe that she was throwing shade on Sam (and you're happy about it), then it just totally bombs everything else.

Also, I saw this the other day but I opted not to share it on Exhale because it's an unpopular opinion but since it's already brought up... here it is. I just think we should consider everything. The good and the bad. And not just focus on things that only serve our own bias and prejudice. We owe it to her to look at this with an open mind - open as in willing to take in everything even the things that contradict our preconceived notions about the matter. It's a new article from The Blast that talks good things about Britney. It is very positive.

https://theblast.com/c/britney-spears-photos-body-ripped-bikini-new-hair-curly-conservatorship-stunning

1 hour ago, DanaDotte said:

Theres a really simple explanation to her Instagram... more than one person is logged into her account :unbothered:

Sometimes she posts. Sometimes someone else deletes her post. Sometimes she reposts said deleted post again. Sometimes someone else posts in her name :mattafact:

That may be true , but who really knows...

23 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

Raise Hand GIF by Nick Jonas

...With her wearing a basic Zara cotton t-shirt, I'm satisfied.

17 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

jeans and tshirt/croptop is always her best look in candids tbh.

I second this 

EUOnWNzWAAA8yEB?format=jpg&name=small

9 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Well Sam does like to exaggerate so he can boost his ego. 

I have hallucinated when I read it. Sam is not a Manchester City fitness trainer, that is absolutely false.
The person who is a fitness trainer in Manchester City is called Lorenzo Buenaventura, know him because he was the former fitness coach of Barça.

11 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

I have hallucinated when I read it. Sam is not a Manchester City fitness trainer, that is absolutely false.
The person who is a fitness trainer in Manchester City is called Lorenzo Buenaventura, know him because he was the former fitness coach of Barça.

Did he expect ppl to NOT know this? A simple Google search could easily catch him in a lie. 

Now I loathe him even more! 

Archived