Britney reportedly caught Sam with another woman "AGAIN"

Kuzco

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't at y'all believing this trash... just because you hate someone you don't even know.
You're going to believe something from those dollar trash tabloids Gossip Cop and Women's Day seriously? LOL

BRITNEY_SPEARS_WOMANS+DAY-286040.jpg womans-day-royal-baby-620x400.jpg

I guess Meghan and Harry's beautiful twins are doing great!  :bedtime:

15 minutes ago, DarkOut said:

IDGI... If I "have to" lie ... I probably feel worse.

Why would he feel worse if he has no conscience? He certainly doesn't feel bad making a deal with the devil (Loucifer) in dating Britney. He Def won't feel bad making up a lie that he's their personal trainer. 

He's unbelievable 

• 10 months later...

Sorry Britney, Sam brings me bad vibes.

I tried to like him and at first I even started to follow him on IG but after a while I changed my mind.

He used to like Donald Trump's posts, I guess I don't need to say anything else cause the content we like on social media shows who we are. Trump doesn't have respect for women or LGBTQIA+

About his relationships, the ones I've seen pictures:

1. Jessa Hinton (Playboy model)

2. Mayra Veronica (a singer/model which said bad things about him)

3. Morgan Osman (a model which also said bad things about him)

So there's clearly a pattern, he goes after women that has something to offer him, fame, money, ...

To sum it up, there's this video of him grabbing Morgan by her neck at the beach, a public space where there were kids around, how can someone do that to another person?

There was a long version of this video but I can't find it anymore, it's even worse cause he keeps doing that for a long time.

You might think I'm his hater but I never went to his IG to say anything bad about him, I just unfollowed him.

Britney is a grown *** woman who can make her own decisions in her dating life. It seems to be the only part of her life she does have control over. You’re not her friend, you’re not a detective, you’re not a reporter. She’s left men for cheating before. She doesn’t need your social media sleuthing. 

Archived