Britney reportedly caught Sam with another woman "AGAIN"

Kuzco

Queen of subliminal messages :jackk:

Britney Spears hasn’t quite been the luckiest in love. And, speculations are rife that the singer’s current relationship—with boyfriend Sam Asghari—has hit a rocky patch, all thanks to the latter’s philandering ways.

As per a report on a recent issue in “Woman’s Day”; Spears is infuriated that Asghari has cheated on her, yet again. And, she’s letting her angst known through cryptic messages on social media. Spears recently shared the picture of a Cheetah on her IG, and captioned it as “The cheetah is a large cat from Africa …. it can’t speak English yet can run over 60 mph… in other words don’t mess with the cat.”

An unreliable source in the story mentions that this was Spears’ way of throwing shade at her unfaithful partner. While there’s no tangible evidence as to whether she was really upset and if the post was targeted at Asghari, the tabloid seems convinced in whipping out a juicy rumor based on baseless and unconfirmed facts.

Truth be told, Gossip Cop got to the crux of the matter and learned from a trusted source who’s close to Spears that there’s zero truth in whatever has been written about the star and her relationship. The tabloid’s wobbly photographic evidence of the two having a feud is equally bogus and nothing seems off about the couple in the picture—they don’t look remotely upset.

Coming to the Cheetah post, while you could give Spears the benefit of doubt, what needs to be known is that the singer’s feed does feature cheetahs and lions a lot. Insiders also believe that Asghari has been very patient and understanding as a partner, and Spears loves him for that.

Keeping cheating rumors aside, one must also factor in how several tabloids have always had a thing for Britney and her life. Gossip Cop has quashed a volley of fake reports surrounding the singer’s “alleged balding”, as well as pregnancy rumors.

Moreover, Spears shot to stardom as a teenager and is pretty immune to trashy tabloid gossip. She’s been one of the biggest stars and continues to maintain a graceful stance despite what’s been written about her and her partner. - Latin Times

britney-sam.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

If this is true, I'm not surprised. He's 26. And other reasons

Why is a person 26 years old the right to be unfaithful?
 It is a PR / Guardianship relationship Britney is not interested in Sam or this relationship and Sam only with her for attention and fame.

12 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

Why is a person 26 years old the right to be unfaithful?
 It is a PR / Guardianship relationship Britney is not interested in Sam or this relationship and Sam only with her for attention and fame.

I know it's a PR relationship. Everyone knows this relationship isn't real. Hence the "and other reasons" 

2 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Is she saying she can't speak English? lol 

Maybe she is saying "I don't have the freedom to break up with you because my team has appointed you as my boyfriend" 

But don't mess with me :gunriah:

11 minutes ago, rik said:

MorganBosmon-1.jpg?fit=1380,880&ssl=1

morgan-bosman-ig-capture.jpg

I was under the assumption that he was still dating Morgan and cheated on her with Britney. Hence why Morgan went off and said she felt bad for Britney because she seems like a good person and she doesn't deserve to be with someone like him who would stoop to that level. 

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Ok I feel odd having a different concern but this is what I thought upon reading the article. Not about Sam cheating, and I'm surprised no one is bringing this up. 

So it is her behind her Instagram posts? :lostney:

I'e been pretty convinced that it is in fact her after the "corona" related videos. at least they are up to date, so either she knows that someone IS posting for her on Instagram and is okay with it OR she is posting them herself. 

6 minutes ago, Kuzco said:

I'e been pretty convinced that it is in fact her after the "corona" related videos. at least they are up to date, so either she knows that someone IS posting for her on Instagram and is okay with it OR she is posting them herself. 

Yeah actually my belief that Britney is not behind her IG posts is honestly being battered now more than ever. I'm starting to believe... :wontcry: But whatever, even if it is her, I don't and I won't care as i've said before. I still choose to love her and accept her. ❤❤❤

6 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I think anything that isnt promo related is her.

:gaspney:

I love controversial statements like this. Respect.

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Yeah actually my belief that Britney is not behind her IG posts is honestly being battered now more than ever. I'm starting to believe... :wontcry: But whatever, even if it is her, I don't and I won't as i've said before. I still choose to love her and accept her. ❤❤❤

:gaspney:

I love controversial statements like this. Respect.

I always understood people saying the whole "they want to make her look crazy" thing but It just doesnt make sense to me because her IG has been weird as hell before the Cship battle. If it had just started last year then I would agree but It was bizzarre before. Remember that video where she was in bed with Sam? The strange runway videos? That was waay before her team had any interest in ruining her brand. Before 2017 they were trying to make her look fierce and competent and her IG was still strange... I think she is just increadible bored, tacky and childish.

4 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I always understood people saying the whole "they want to make her look crazy" thing but It just doesnt make sense to me because her IG has been weird as hell before the Cship battle. If it had just started last year then I would agree but It was bizzarre before. Remember that video where she was in bed with Sam? The strange runway videos? That was waay before her team had any interest in ruining her brand. Before 2017 they were trying to make her look fierce and competent and her IG was still strange... I think she is just increadible bored, tacky and childish.

And I don't think you should be wasting your time in a forum dedicated to someone who is tacky and childish :byebitch:

Archived